It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {15}

Author's Note:

Okay. the pictures on the right you'll understand their new looks later on.

I picked another Skillet song because they are awesome. and I thought it fitted perfectly.

You might not like Zack in this chapter. so prepare yourself!

I'm working on the next chapter now. :)

Enjoy! (Please vote :)

-the velvet rose-

..........................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"I should go back in" I told him.

He nodded then lifted me through the window. I smiled and then closed it and walked back into the living room.

Zack scooted and wrapped him arm around me.

"Are you feeling better? I can make you something" He said.

"I'm fine"

..................................................................................................................................

We have been here two nights so far. Jack has visited three times. But only I knew that.

I am sick of this split between them. Come to think of it. I don't think I have ever seen them as friends. Even on Renton when I was first taken.

They both acted cold towards each other.

Zack has been very sweet to me. And also very jealous.

I got my bags ready to go. Zack still thinks we're staying a week. Well I'm definitely not.

"Sam. Where are you going?" He asked worried.

"WE are going home" I told him.

"Sam. Penelope and I were talking. We should move. South probably. She and Rosie are coming with us. Her mother will stay here until we can get to the ship after the baby is born"

"What about Jack?"

He let out a long sigh.

"I'm not leaving him. And you better not either!"

"He will just cause trouble"

"Ever since we have been engaged. You have acted like you own me. Like you can bring me wherever you want to. Like here. I said I didn't want to come here and leave Jack behind. We're all like family. And leaving him behind his cruel to everyone. Even Cassie has been asking about him"

He looked away from me to the television. Cold shoulder? So immature. I grabbed the bags and put them out in the car. Do you think I'm being immature? I walked back inside and sat next to Zack.

"Aren't you leaving?" He asked confused.

"Not without you" I told him.

He gave a small smile. Like he expected me to leave him?

"Okay. I completely agree with you about moving south. But we will not leave without Jack"

He clinched his jaw and looked away from me.

I stared at him. Waiting.

"Fine. But. If he dares do anything to torture any of us. He's out" He sighed.

"Thanks" I kissed him on the cheek.

We all got in the car. All meaning me, Zack, Cassie, Penelope and Rosie. Penelope wasn't pumped up about Jack coming.