*It ends here... {1}

Author's Note:

<Has been edited>

I decided to post my next continued book. the sequel to Rise Against. I wanted to call it 'It ends here...' 

So don't be upset that Jack and Zack won't be here for a while.. 

Enjoy! please vote and comment! 

Thank you!!

(If you haven't read Horrifying New Start. you should read that first, then Rise Against, then this)

-the velvet rose- 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

                            It ends here…

          I DROVE DOWN THE ROAD with my hair blowing behind me. I smiled down at Cassie. She sat in her car seat sleeping very peacefully.. So many things have happened. Starting with a few days ago…

          *Flashback. Three days earlier*

         Jake dropped me off at my mom’s house. I practically ran to the front door and banged on it in a panic. What if I was too late? What if they got here before me?

          “Samantha?” Mom gasped and then wrapped her arms around me.

          “Mom, I have to hurry,” I hugged her quickly and then went to find Cassie.

          “What happened?” She demanded.

          “Some people are looking after me. If they come here, tell them you haven’t seen me in days or I left without telling you where I’m going. I will call you later and tell you where I’m living. Memorize the address and don’t tell anyone. If Zack or Jack come here, tell them I went back to Renton. Don’t tell them anyone is looking for me,” I told her as I packed Cassie’s things. Cassie. My sweet baby girl was taking a nap.

          “You’re scaring me Samantha,” Mom whispered.

          “I’m sorry.”

          I snatched the rest of the stuff up and headed towards the door.

         “I love you mom,” I whispered.

         “I love you too Sammy…” We hugged. She handed me over a hundred bucks. I tried to object. But she just silenced me and I ran out the door. 

          I don’t like stealing, but if I want to survive, I do what I can. So I broke into a car a few blocks from my mom’s house. It was a jeep, easy to break in. Jack taught me how to start it without keys.

          I put Cassie in the back seat and leaped in the front.

          I must have been driving for five hours when I glanced at the clock. 1:21 Am. I yawned and headed to a hotel.