It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {9}

Recap:

"Its wearing off though" Jack said suddenly. "Samantha. Your finger is twitching"

I looked at my finger and saw my right pinky finger twitching. Its wearing off. I had so many questions. But could barely spit out a word. I'll have to wait..

............................................................................................................................

"Zack. My left arm is moving" I whispered.

Its been two hours now. And all I can do is move my head, talk, and now my left arm and hand.

Zack can move everything from the waist up. But his legs are still dead right now. Jack left wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a red baseball cap. No one will ever find him!

He went to get things we would need. Cassie was awake. She hugged me tight and Zack too. We told her to go watch a movie on my laptop I had stashed in the black mustang the day we were cuffed.

I had a few movies in the bag, Jack had brought everything out of the car into here. Where were we exactly?

Cassie dragged the bag upstairs and I could hear the sound of a movie playing.

She watches way too many movies. She has memorized how to play movies on my laptop.

"How is it, Jack is always there to save us?" I sighed.

"Because he's always stalking you" Zack snickered.

"Very true" I laughed.

Jack stalks me a lot. I should be creeping out. But he's saved my butt numbers of times.

"I've got to use the bathroom" Zack frowned. I laughed.

"I don't even know where its at. But I can clap you on with one hand" I snickered.

He rolled his eyes and dragged himself out of the mattress and down the hall. I watch and laughed. He looked.. Ridiculous. But cute in the same way.

I waited about ten minutes or so, then Zack came back into the room. He dragged himself onto the mattress and sighed.

"Did you wash your hands?" I raised an eyebrow.

He muttered something under his breath.

"I know there is soap. Jack brought in my suitcase from the mustang"

He sighed and dragged himself off again. Even if he does wash his hands. He'll just get them dirty again from dragging himself back.

I focused on my right arm. Only my fingers slightly twitched.

Its been three hours since the shot now. Zack can hop on his right foot now. I can use my arms and legs. Why is it not wearing off as fast on my? Zack said its probably mentally. Like I'm not thinking hard enough. I rolled my eyes.

I heard the front door open. Then Jack came in the room with bags from walmart. He dropped them in front of me and then went out again. Returning with a box with a big picture of a mini fridge. It was a nice size for one.

"We're going to stay in this house for a while. Unless someone buys it" He rolled his eyes.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are in a neighborhood. This is a house that is for rent. But its in a bad spot. So no one wants it I guess"

He took the fridge out of the box and plugged it in. then stuffed food and water in it. He threw a thing of sheets at me. I caught them. Then glared at him.