It ends here.... (Sequel to Rise Against) {5}

Author's Note:

Wow. right now its 4am and I haven't slept yet. so I thought. 'what better to do then write?' so I just started writing.

I hope you like it. check out the video on the right.

Thanks!

............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Mom. We leaven tonight aren't we?" Cassie asked.

"I'm sorry Cass. We have to" I told her.

"Because uncle Jack found us?"

She is so smart. I could tell she wasn't happy about leaving. She has friends and a life here. I sort of did too. But it wasn't that tough for me to leave. Anthony was getting way to attached.

We got into the van and pulled out of the driveway. I looked at the house one last time.

Something move by the tree in my front yard. A dark figure, leaning against it. Jack.

....................................................................................................................................

"Mommy. When we stopping?" Cassie asked bored in the backseat.

"We are about to stop soon" I told her.

I stopped in front of a beauty shop and got Cassie out of her seat. We walked inside the busy place and I stood in front of the woman in charge.

"Name?" She asked.

"I don't have a reservation"

She started laughing. "Then I'm afraid we cant help you. We are booked solid till June"

"Will this help?" I smacked $1,000 on the table and glared at her. "I want the best person to do my hair"

"Joanne!" She called. Counting the money and her eyes widened with every $100 bill.

"I'm with a client right now Marge!" She shouted.

"This is your new client!" Marge told her. Handing her the cash.

"This way!" Joanne grabbed my arm and towed me to a chair. I sat Cassie in the chair next to me.

"Someone do my daughter's hair too" I told her.

She had a girl named Sophia do her hair. I told her I wanted long auburn hair. That's what I put on my new ID.

I didn't want to be a snobby brat. But I did pay a lot of money..

"May I change the channel?" I asked.

"Oh. Of course you can!" Joanne grabbed the remote and handed it to me.

I changed it to sponge bob for Cassie. She watched the screen while they changed her hair to dark brown pixie cut hair.

They put the dye in my hair and I closed my eyes to think. I did this a lot. Closing my eyes to think because I have random emotions go through me. My eyes shift colors.

As I started thinking. I could feel hands on my head, rubbing shampoo in.

"How long hair extensions?" She asked.

"Very long" I told her.

It took two and a half hours to get my hair done. It made me feel uneasy. What if he was on my trail?

When they finished, I was amazed by how long my hair was. It went to my hips in long wavy curls.

How long would it be if I straightened it? To my knees? I loved it though. (Picture on the right)