It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {6}

Author's Note:

Hi! wow. that was cheesy. sorry its not as long as the others. I've been busy and tired. I've had 5hours of sleep

every night for 2 nights now.

(Funny story) So. since I was so tired today. I was in the store at the check out and I pulled the cart without looking.

I bumped it into a woman. she went 'ouch!'. I felt soo bad. I said. 'I am so sorry'. that woke me up for a while.

I'm sort of clumsy. so me hitting old women with carts. funny. lol.

Also. I still haven't slept in my room because I am terrified there might be a mouse in there. I haven't found one at all. just a fear now since we

kill one recently.

enough about me. enjoy the story!

(Don't forget to vote! :)

............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

He rolled his eyes. Cassie was standing beside him and tugged on his arm wanting a drink.

We went in gas station and picked out drinks and snacks. I grabbed healthy food and the junk food. Yummy.

Then we started driving again.

"We have another hour or so. You can take a nap or something" Jack told me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep..

..................................................................................................................................

I felt something touch my hair and I woke up. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jack looking at me.

"We're here" He told me. Pulling his hand threw my hair.

I sat up and looked back at Cassie. She was playing with her doll. I grabbed mine and her bags and we all went inside.

"Wow" I said. Looking at his condo.

It was very open. Big. One wall was one big window. The floors were a auburn hardwood and the walls a dark brown.

He had a big black leather sofa facing a big flat screen TV. The kitchen was on the left of the room. The only thing separating the living room and the kitchen was a breakfast bar with four stools.

The counter top was black and the appliances were all black.

The whole place was all dark. The wall behind the TV (the one that was one big window) had a black curtain making the whole room dark.

The room looked like someone was just moving in. the only furniture in there was a couch, TV, coffee table, end table, some lamps, and a kitchen table on the left side of the room.

"Its not perfect. But its home" He shrugged. Taking off his jacket and throwing it onto the table.

"Its nice. Not too cluttered" I let a laugh slip out.

"Didn't have much time to decorate. I was too busy"

"Can I pway outside?" Cassie asked.

"Is there an outside?" I asked.

"This way Cassie" Jack rolled his eyes at me.

The backyard was small. But nice. It had a huge tree in the middle that was like a roof for the whole backyard. It had short green grass and a 7ft wood fence that covered the whole backyard. No one could see in the backyard.