It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {11}

Author's Note:

Hey guys! so, I know a lot of people didn't exactly like the twist. I understand. lol.

I decided to put Zack's POV so you know exactly what he was thinking.

But not Jack's POV because I mainly want to keep Jack's mind closed. it makes him more mysterious.

Remember. Samantha is just the victim.

I hope you like this chapter better. please vote/comment.

Thanks for reading! hope to hear your thoughts on this :)

-the velvet rose-

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Recap:

"Think of it this way Samantha. Cassie is your's and Zack's. the new child will be your's and Jack's. you don't have to marry him. You can choose Zack after the baby is born. You don't have to be with Jack. Just have the baby"

"I'll do it" I told her.

I couldn't go back home just yet. I walked around town till sunrise. Crying. Smiling. Sobbing. Laughing. Angry. Happy. Scared. Then accepting.

'You don't have to be with Jack. Just have the baby' she said. I wasn't with Zack when I had Cassie. I wasn't with Zack anytime.

Just have the baby boy.

I walked home without confidence. I felt Noel near by me. I sighed and opened the front door. Zack sat there with his head in his hands. When he saw me. He knew something was wrong..

....................................................................................................................................

(Zack's POV)

I had been searching all night for Sam. I feel so sick for hitting her. It wasn't meant for her, it was meant for Jack. She got in the way.

I sat down and put my head in my hands. Then I heard the door open.

Samantha stood there. Looking sick. Her eye where I hit her was green, black, blue, yellow. I held back the anger I had for myself.

She saw me and her eyes turned a blue brown color. So she's afraid of me and sad?

Her eyes were shifting so many colors. Red, green, blue, purple, brown. Almost all of the colors.

I stood up and looked at her.

"I am incredibly sorry. You have no idea!" I told her.

"Its okay. I'm not mad or afraid of you" She said in a small voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Noel visited me"

"Noel? The angel?"

"Yes. She gave me some.. Surprising news. Shocking I should say" She looked down at her feet.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm supposed to have a baby boy in ten months"

I was speechless. And clueless.

"Your pregnant?" I gasped. The pain was eating me alive.

"No. not yet"

"I don't understand"

"I'm going to be in like a month"

"By who?"

"Jack"

My heart stopped. My hands shook. The room spun. I wasn't sure how I felt. Angry was one, hurt was two, and broken was three.