It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {2}

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation! so I'll try to write more. I'm making my chapters longer, so it might take longer for me to post.

I will make Zack or Jack's POV sometime. maybe in a few chapters.

I hope you like this chapter!

Make sure to vote!

-the velvet rose-

........................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Thank you sir" I muttered. My new name. Julia Mounds. And Cassie Mounds. I didn't change her name because she would get confused.

I went back to the hotel and checked out. Then went to our new house..

.............................................................................................................................

I was in hour house for no more then an hour until someone rang the doorbell. I went carefully to the door and opened it up to four old women.

"Welcome to our town" They all said at the same time.

"My name is Margret. This is Judy, Martha and Mary" She pointed.

They all had white fluffy hair on top of their heads. They all looked the same too.

"We brought you some food. Cherry pie, blackberry jam, home made bread and a roasted chicken" Martha said. Handing me a basket.

"Thank you. My name is Sa- Julia Mounds. And this is my daughter Cassie Mounds" I told them.

Their eyes lit up when they saw Cassie. Poor girl. didn't have a chance. She will be smothered by old ladies.

Like me when I stayed with my grandma for a month when I was 8.

"Please come over for supper tonight Julia. You can Cassie. You must not have much food here" Judy said.

"Um.. Sure. Yeah I would love to" I murmured. I had to stay social and not that girl who we have never seen before.

"Great! I live five doors down in the yellow house with the wrap around porch. See you at 7pm honey" She had a strong country accent.

They all left and I went to unpack what little we had. Cassie seemed to love our house. It had dark squeaky wood floors with white board walls. The kitchen was a floral wallpaper and had a big window on the only wall without cabinets.

The window looked into the backyard. Which was small.

Everything was pretty small. With either brown or white wood walls.

There were no stairs. A small basement. And two small rooms. Cassie's only had a dresser and a twin sized bed.

"Mommy. Can we paint my woom?" Cassie asked.

"We can decorate it tomorrow okay?"

I turned on the old retro TV for her. She watched while eating cherry pie. I unpacked everything then by 6:43pm. So I took a quick shower and put on some makeup. Then dressed Cassie in her nice wear. A knee length red dress with yellow flowers on it. And a little yellow sun hat.

I put her hair in a nice red bow and we headed over to Ms. Judy's house.

"Hello Sweethearts!" She greeted.

She wore white pants that went higher up then I thought possible. And a light blue top that she tucked in.

We went into her house and smelled food immediately. I smelled garlic bread and something sweet.