It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {12}

Recap:

"Good.. Afternoon" Zack patted my head and went to his bed as well.

Its been a week since we moved into this new house. And we've spent nearly every minute cleaning or fixing the house.

I have one week..

....................................................................................................................................

I showered in the old brown tub from the 80's or so. It was small and ugly, but it worked okay.

Zack was cooking lunch and Jack was napping or something. Cassie was drawing more in her new memory book. Her old one filled up.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel tight around me. Then turned on the exhaust fan to get the steam out.

The mirror looked frosted almost. I grabbed a rag and wiped a little hole so I could see my face.

Behind me was like a white ghost. I gasped and spun around.

"Tonight Samantha" Noel smiled.

"Jeez Noel. Please don't sneak up on me like that. Especially when I just step out of the-" I froze. "Wait. What?"

"Tonight is the night"

"You mean.."

"Yes. Tell Jack"

She disappeared. Creep. I started hyperventilating. Tonight. Tonight? I took my sweet time in the bathroom. Blow dried and curled my long hair. Cleaned my face and put on makeup. Then put on lotion, brushed and flossed my teeth. Plucked my eyebrows. Clipped and polished my toe nails and finger nails.

Then I sighed sadly when I was done. Now I have to speak with.. The guys. Zack was cleaning up the dishes.

I sauntered forward and sat down on my bed.

"I fixed lunch. But you were in there for like three hours. So its in the fridge.." He trailed off when he looked at me.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Noel came to you. didn't she?" Zack whispered.

I nodded.

"Cassie. We're leaving" Zack told her.

"Zack. Its not happening here. And plus its not until tonight" I told him.

"I don't care. We're leaving. See you in a few days" He grabbed his suitcase angry and went out the house with Cassie.

I groaned and laid down. Stupid future. Ruining everything. The door opened again and I looked to see Jack walk in.

Jack didn't even realized I was there.

"Jack" I called to get his attention.

He turned around and looked at me curiously.

"Noel came to me. Tonight's the night" I told him.

He just stood there. A can of coke in his hand. I sat up and looked at him. He just examined me. My face.

I wasn't sure what to do or say. So I started talking randomly.

"You don't have to do this. You don't. Zack probably went to Penelope's and we can just go there and get him if you changed your mind. We both have a choice. We can all watch a movie instead. I'll pop popcorn and put on the movie Bolt on my laptop. We can all play a board game and then have ice cream" I rambled. Although watching Bolt sounded good to me.

"I'm not changing my mind" Jack told me. Staring at me like I was losing my mind. Maybe I was?

"Okay. So.. What now?" I muttered.