It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {22}

Author's Note:

Sorry again about the long delay. running a fever and coughing wasn't on my list of things I

wanted to do this week.

This is about to get interesting hint, hint. :)

I hope you will enjoy this. please vote and tell me what you think

-the velvet rose-

...........................................................................

Recap:

I walked past him and started to think of what it could be. I was getting worried. I just passed out and threw up. Great. Another thing to add to the list.

My vision went out and I lost my balance. Falling to the ground. Again. But this time Jack caught me before I lost consciousness.

I heard him say something before I passed out.

"We're going to the hospital"

..............................................................

I woke up in a hospital bed. Not a place I wanted to be in. I looked over and saw Jack staring at me.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Hey.. The doctor will be back. He was just looking Candice up" He told me.

"We shouldn't be here. Its not safe"

"You passed out. Something is wrong"

The doctor walked in then. The common look of a doctor. White coat, grey hair, wearing glasses.

He smiled when he saw me awake.

"Good. Your up.. I got the results.. Your not sick. Have you been under stress? I know new babies cause some stress. But this all is a cause of stress. Not eating, fainting, throwing up. Have you had stomach trouble?"

I nodded. Just a little.

Jack groaned a little beside me. He hates me not telling him things. We haven't done the connection in weeks. And my health went down hill a few weeks ago.

So aka, he didn't know.

"Its okay. You need to relax. Take a nice vacation or something. Maybe you and your husband can plan a trip from home" He told me.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Its my job"

He left and I closed the door and changed out of the hospital gown and back into my jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

"Next time. Tell me when you feel any pain. I don't want you hiding it" Jack told me. Looking me straight in the eyes.

"Fine" I sighed.

The doctor came back in. he didn't look as happy. He was forcing a smile. I was suddenly worried. Was my results messed up? Am I sick?

"I think this shot might help" He told me.

"I don't want a shot" I told him.

Then he just stuck it in my arm. And pulled it back out.

"What the hell!" Jack growled. About to smack the doctor.

The doctor had something in his other hand. Another needle. He jabbed it in Jack and then pulled it out.

"Jack I'm getting drowsy" I muttered. Feeling the room sway.

"I'm sorry Samantha. Jack" The doctor said.

I hit the ground in seconds. Then Jack landed beside me. An officer came in with a wheel chair. Along with a few other officers.