It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {23}

Author's Note:

Hello amazing fans :)

I'm getting sad because its getting close to the end of the series :(

but I just want to say I've loved working on this. I started this series like a year ago. so its weird still working on it.

I love writing. I might post a list of ideas for me to write in the future. for you all to vote on for me to write.

I know you hate when a chapter ends with a cliff hanger. but I'm going to try to post soon.

Hope you like this . enjoy :)

-the velvet rose-

..............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

'Are you afraid?'

'Yes'

'Me too'

We spent I don't know how long taking a trip literally down memory lane. Trying to forget about the pain. The fear of what is about to happen..

..................................................................................................................................

Jack was in a lot of pain. So much so that he phased out of the connection because he didn't want me feeling it.

And boy did I feel it. He probably has some broken ribs, maybe even a concussion.

I sat in the boring room which I will probably die in. the stress was making me sick. Twice have I thrown up. But nothing comes out.

They haven't fed us. Even though we've been here over a day or two. Jack worries about me. Which is stupid. I worry about him and the possible concussion.

I haven't heard news about anything.

Have they taken Zack, Penelope, Rosie, Daniel and Cassie? The thought of them taking them makes me want to gag.

Its been about five hours since I connected with Jack. And he wont let me in. at least I hope he wont. Otherwise it could be.. No. he's not dead or unconscious Samantha. How dare you think that.

I walked over to the bathroom and drank the nasty tasting water from the sink. I've been drinking a lot of it. Jack's orders. He doesn't want me dead I guess.

As I walked back to the bed. I blacked out. Falling to the ground just like what happened at home..

"Wake up!" I heard John yelling at me.

"I wasn't asleep you freak" I hissed. I sat up and looked around. The room spinning a little. I threw up all over John's pretty black shoes. Yes. All I had was water. But still. Gross.

"Ah. You did that on purpose!"

"Yes. I magically passed out on the floor then woke up just to puke on your fancy black shoes" I muttered. "All of this using my alien powers!"

"I came in here to be nice. But never mind. Your baby is crying in the other room by the way"

Daniel. I've been so worried. I knew I had stored a lot of milk in the fridge for him. I know, gross. But still. Another thing to worry about.

"Please bring him here. He needs to eat" I told him.

He sighed and left. When he came back in. Daniel was wrapped in a blue blanket. Crying loudly I might add. I took him gently and rocked him.