Forgive me..[chapter thirty seven]

Chapter thirty seven••

Addison's POV~

———————————————————————————
I was walking down for breakfast with Jessie hand in hand until I heard someone call my name....

"Addison..?"

Crap! This was going to start crap whoever it is. Jessie has been really good with me not talking about what's going on. He knows my age and that I'm a senior and that I'm getting away for a little and that's just fine with him. If stuff starts coming up more questions are going to be asked.

I turn around to see Megan which automatically give me relief that's it's not one of my best friends but then realize this just might be worse.

"Hey Megan, we're actually leaving" I said with a fake smile while pulling on Jessie to walk the opposite direct.

"You know your friends are looking for you and the dancing team is sinking without you." Megan said. How would she know this information.

I turned around and said "Thank you for letting me know I'll take it from here. Bye Megan." I said back.

"That's it? You don't care everyone's worried?" She asked again pushing me further.

"Of course I care Megan but I'm taking a break, I told my mom that's all it matters. Now mind your own damn business. Oh and don't tell anyone you saw me here even though I'm certain you wont because you rather me be away." I said to her while walking away.

"Who was that?" Jessie asked.

"One of my Guys best friend's ex who hates me." I said to Jessie and he just hugged me.

Jessie and I went to a party last night at some guys huge house, it was pretty and the view was amazing. The thing was there was scary people everywhere, drugs everywhere. I didn't do anything but I have to say it's tempting. I made be experimenting but I won't for any circumstances experience drugs.

———————————————————————————
Josh's POV~

Knock knock knock!

I heard on the door but I honestly really didn't want to answer it. It was Wednesday after school and Addison's been gone for 5 days now and I'm super worried. I can't help but feel like it's my fault.

"Are you going to get the door Joshua?" My little sister Samantha asked.

"Yeah I am, go play with your toys silly girl." I said back in a childish tone. She then ran into her toy room as I walked to the door to see who was here.
The door then revealed a Megan I couldn't deal with this right now.

"Look Megan, Addison is missing and I can't deal with this right-" she then cut me off and said....

"I'm here because of Addison.. might want to get your little group here." She said as she walked in and sat on the couch like she was waiting. Um.. ok then.

I texted the others and they all hurried to get here. Once every single one of us was here Megan started to give us information even though I'm not sure how reliable it is.