My paradise..[chapter thirty]

Chapter thirty••

Addison's POV~

———————————————————————————
We left all of our houses around 5:00 o'clock and got to the airport around 6:00 and got on the plane around 8:30, but didn't leave until 9:00. We then arrived in beautiful Hawaii at 5:00am. Because we had a night flight. I'm honestly not sure how the timing made sense.

My mom was super hesitant at first but knows I'm a good kid and trust me. She also didn't want me to be the only one who didn't go because everyone else's parents were cool with it.

I'm sure your wondering how we just left everything. All of our parents thought it would be good but Jakes mom talked to all the parents so things were easier. We're all 18 and 17 so we should be perfectly fine.

When we arrived we all weren't tired because we basically slept the whole time on the plane which I'm pretty upset about because I didn't get to see us land. That's my favorite part of flying.

We got a car to Jakes Hawaii beach house... gosh he's a spoiled child. To say it was gorgeous wasn't saying enough. It was beautiful it wasn't as big as his house but still big. The best part is that it's right on the beach. The first thing we decided to do was hit the beach of course!

"This place is great Jake!" Kate said with a big smile.

"Thank you!" He said. "So rooms..? We didn't talk about it."

"Well me and Josh are together!" Megan said with a smile. Jake nodded. "Josh and I idiot" I said under my breath.

"Addison and I?" Jake asked.

"No! Addison is with Kate and I." Lindsey said.

"Sorry lover body can't break the girl code." I said winking at Jake who just laughed.

"There are six rooms so Clay, Luke and I will get our own room." Jake said.

"We will go to our rooms and then get ready for the beach and meet down here in five." Clay said.

When then all went up to our rooms to get dressed for the beach. "Which bikini?" I said holding up my blue, black and pink one.

"Definitely black and white." They both said at the same time.

We all changed into our bikinis I was wearing a black and white bikini it had a black rim with black and white strips in the middle. Lindsey had a all white bathing suit that was strapless and Kate had a purple and white tie die bathing suit. (Pictures up top)

We all put on cover ups and walked out. "Ok let's go! I still don't understand why girls take so long." Clay said.

"Try being best friends with three!" Luke said while laughing causing us to laugh.

We walked out on the hot sand and down to the beach where there were tables and chairs, pool chairs, beach beds everything. Juice stands and bars in the middle of the sand. It was definitely my paradise. Everything looked perfectly in place.

We walked down further to get a empty spot right in the front because apparently he can reserve it because it's part of his vacation house. We all set our stuff down and pick a place to lay out our towels.

"Who wants to go in?" Clay said almost jumping up and down. This boy is like a kid on Christmas.

"I am." I said with a sweet smile and everyone agreed to do the same. I then pulled off my cover up over my head to reveal my slightly tan body in a exposing bathing suit. When I looked up I saw all the boys staring at me. What?! It's just a bathing suit.