Lied to me..[chapter thirty four]

Chapter thirty four••

Jake's POV~

———————————————————————————
"Josh or Matthew?" Lindsey asked. I've been standing here for about 30 seconds and I'm confused but I understand what they are talking about.

"Or me?" Addison then turns around slowly with a very scared expression on her face. I bet she's wondering how much did I hear? She didn't say a word after me... she just stood there. Wow. Shows what I mean to the girl.

"Unbelievable!" I said and with that I walked away.... never once looked back even after Addison yelling my name over and over. Why didn't she say anything? How could she do that.

I walked back to our friends and straight pass them to my car. I'm done! I'm done with today, with school... with everything. I'm done.

"What did she mean?"....

That's all I could think on my way home. I didn't hear the whole conversation so I'm trying to fill in the gaps but I sure as hell heard enough. She was scared of my commitment problems and now here we are.... look who's having a hard time committing.

I can't be with someone who lies to me and has feelings for other guys. I can't do it, I won't... but also the only girl I want is Addison.

I'm shocked... I'm betrayed. I don't know what to think or do. I'm trying not to be reckless but it sure is hard.

Stay alone for now... I need distance or I just might blow up an go down in flames. I'm taking a break.

But I only want Addison.... she lied to me.

———————————————————————————
Josh's POV~

"Megan we need to talk." I said to the girl sitting next to me in my home on my couch. It's Friday the last Friday of break... two more days and were back to school. I need to go back to school with a clear head and the only way to do that is to do this.....

"What's up baby?" She says sweetly.

"Your not going to like what I'm going to say but I need to say it." I say to her and she nods.

"You're not? No Josh!" Megan then says.

"This isn't working out between us. It's not right for me to be in a relationship that I'm not happy in anymore. Don't get me wrong you're amazing and a wonderful girlfriend but you deserve someone who's worthy of your affection and that's not me. I'm so sorry and I don't want to hurt you ever but I also don't think it would be fair to lead you on." I said to Megan.

"So your?" She said and stopped to look at the ground with water in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Megan. I'm breaking up with you." I said softly. All she did was nod her head get up and kiss me on the cheek and walked towards the door. What the hell? No I thought you loved me or anything?

She then said... "I knew you didn't love me.. but I also knew you wanted to more then anything. You're a good guy maybe even amazing but don't lose yourself. I was mean to Addison, very mean and that's because I knew you were in love with her and not me. I knew it before you even knew it. I know you're trying to protect your friendship and be a good friend or a good guy which is also why you're amazing but don't hide your feeling... life's to short. You need to tell Addison, I'm pretty sure she feels the same. Bye Josh." Megan said... with that she left.