Whats left of Paradise..[chapter thirty two]

Chapter thirty two••

Addison's POV~

———————————————————————————
I woke up with a huge.... wait? No headache... no hangover... I woke up in a unknown bed... wait? I'm on my bed with my two best friends. What happen last night?

I got up to take a shower to rinse the smell of alcohol and sweat off of my body. It felt so amazingly refreshing. I got out and got dress in my hiking outfit considering that was the first thing we were doing today. It was a light pinkish/orange outfit with a sports bra, leggings and Nike's. (Picture up top)

I threw my hair into a sleek ponytail added with a black leather hat to make a little fashion statement. My last step was adding some cute glasses I recently got that matched and topped the whole outfit off.

When I stepped out of the bathroom from my shower and getting ready I saw my girl friends shuffling around the room getting ready. Maybe they remember right?

"Hey guys do you know how we got here last night?" I asked Kate and Lindsey.

"We know how we got here but you? We have no idea. I woke up in the middle late late night and you were here sleeping." Kate said.

"What do you mean? I didn't come back with you guys?" I asked slowly.

"I'm sure you were with Jake and he probably took you here shortly after us but you weren't with us when we left. We looked for you guys but couldn't find you so we left and texted Jake." Lindsey now said.

"Do you not remember again Addison?" Kate asked immediately after.

"Ok that makes me sound bad. I barely ever drink only when I'm with you guys and it seems I'm not that good with my tolerance so let's just not drink anymore." While ending my statement Lindsey and Kate both laughed... what? I'm serious.

"What do you remember Addi?" Kate asked again but differently.

"I remember arriving, drinking, dancing and that's about it." I said with a toothy smile.

"Well that's good information." Lindsey said with a smirk. Whatever.

"Let's just ask the guys I'm sure it's nothing bad." Kate said.

"Are you sure? It's Addison..." Lindsey added while giggling.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked quite offended.

"Well I mean you always find trouble." Lindsey said quietly.

"Um. No. Correction! Trouble always find me." I corrected her which made both girls laugh. What? I'm right!

As we walked out all of the guys and ugh Megan were sitting in the living room eating breakfast and watching tv. Well hey! Thanks for the invite guys.

"Hey guys!" Everyone greeted except for Jake. Well then... I walked over to Jake and he looked up nervously. Um. What. Did. I. Do.?

"Hey you guys know what happen to Addison last night?" Kate asked and everyone looked at Jake.

"Hey Addison can we talk outside alone?" Jake asked looking me directly in the eye.