Beggin' for me..[chatper eleven]

Hey guys update each day•• Hope You enjoy :)

Thank You!!

Xoxo -E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter eleven••

Addison POV~

———————————————————————————
It's Friday again! I haven't talked to Jake since Tuesday never mind that I haven't even seen him since Tuesday but I've been told that he's around... not like I care or anything.

Honestly what happen needed to! He is a player and he knows it. I didn't want to get hurt... I've been hurt like that before and I don't want to go there again.

I woke up and did my daily routine like I do every morning but I took a really quick shower so I would have time to do my hair. I straighten my hair and did my everyday light makeup. I put on light blue ripped boyfriend jeans with a light yellow spaghetti strap tank top tucked in paired with white slip on vans.

I went down stairs to see my beautiful mom making breakfast. "Hey mom!" I greeted happily.

"Hey honey! How did you sleep?" She asked while putting eggs and bacon on a plate.

"I slept really good actually! How did you sleep?" I replied.

"I slept fine thanks for asking honey." I gave her a silent nod.

"How's Jake?" She asked me while my whole face dropped. Jake? How did she know about him?
She then continued... "You're really loud on your late night phone calls." She said with a smirk. I was still completely silent.

She walked around the island with my plate and banged the walls while saying "Thin walls honey! So are you going to answer my question?" I was still in utter disbelief.

"No mom I think you misunderstood I was saying Josh!" I tried to cover it up even though I don't understand why.

"I don't think so I heard a Josh and Jake pretty loud." She said with another freaking smirk... gosh I'm gonna-

"Stop snooping mom!" I snapped.

"Don't get snappy with me because you're having boy troubles."

"I'm not snappy it's just complicated!"

"So talk to me." She said with a pleading smile.

"Jake is the ultimate player of the school and I think I'm developing a crush that needs to go away because he will just hurt me! He kissed me a couple days ago and I played it as if I didn't care at all even though it's all I was thinking about and now he's an asshole to me because I told him to give up and uh. Nobody will understand my struggles." I pouted.

"Aw Addison. You have to give it time, he will get over your out burst. If he's a player I'm sure he gets them all the time. You probably hurt the poor boys feelings so he's lashing out. If you're developing a crush and don't want to then avoid him, it will eventually go away. If that's not possible and your feelings are stronger then you think... you need to face them." She said. Gosh she's good at advice!

Wait did she say developing crush? Who said that!
Ohhhh Wait.... I did. CRAP!

Suddenly I heard a loud honk that was a sign of Lindsey waiting from outside. Saved by the bell!

"Bye mom!" I said while hopping off my chair and running to the door. I shut it before my mom could get out another word.

I jumped in the car while greeting my beautiful best friend. "Hey linds!" I said in a happy tone!
"Hey gorgeous!" She said back isn't she just the sweetest!