Can't Go Back Anymore II(Aomine x Reader)

You really couldn't forget him.

Daiki.Your first love.

After 10 years and here you are,with Kise,your bestfriend.

"(Name)cchi,my flight would be in 15 minutes."he said before giving you a kiss on your lips.

"Take care,Kise-kun."you said and hugged him.

"Sure,don't let other man touch you."he said.

"I know."you giggled and fixed his tie."Always remember your safety precautions and drive the plane safely,captain Kise~!"

"Geez,you don't have to tease me,"he pouted.

"And why is that?"you asked.

"I'm getting weak if you do that."he smirked.

"Fine fine,sure.You go ahead before you get late."you said.He smiled and nodded and leave and wave at you.

You two always act like a couple but both of you don't have feelings for each other.

~

Kise would be away for three days.And here you are in the house,Momoi visited you for her wedding.You would love to see her beloved man so would gladly accept it.

"I expect you to be there,(name)-chan~"Momoi smiled.

"Sure~"you smiled.

As soon as she left,you read the invitation.

You smiled and cried.You didn't know she would be engaged to Aomine.

"Momoi you lucky girl."you smiled bitterly.

The wedding would be tomorrow so you're out to shop your dress.

While you're buying,you saw Kuroko.

"Oh,(name)-San,you're going to the wedding?"he asked.

"Hmm!"you smiled and nodded.

"Is it alright for you?"he asked.

"Yes,I promised Momoi that I'm coming and she's expecting me to see there."you said.

He didn't answer but as soon as you picked your dress,he bid his farewell to you and hoped to see you there.

You fit the dress and it looks beautiful on you,the curves and the way the dress cupped your breasts looks so perfect and elegant.

You look beautiful on anything that you wear.You picked this simple baby blue dress because that's the theme of the wedding.

Once you bought it,you went home and wait for the wedding day.

WEDDING DAY

People's heads were turning to you as you at the aisle because you're the bride's maid.In those dress,you look perfect.This made Aomine noticed you.

His jaw dropped but you didn't look at him because...he had hurt you.Rejected you.But,that is better rather than a fake promise.

You took your seat and the wedding ceremony started.As you watched his mouth said the words that strikes your heart...

"Do you,Daiki Aomine,accepts Satsuki Momoi as your wife?"the priest said.(if it's wrong,sorry xD I don't know what is happening in a wedding xD)

"I do."Aomine said.This strikes your heart,and you clutched on your chest.

'It hurts,it should be me beside Aomine.'you thought.You almost teared up but good thing you had a hanky so you wiped it.

"Hey,are you okay?"Kise,sitting beside you tapped your shoulders and looks worried about you.

"Yes,I'm just so happy for them."you said and wiped your tears continuously.

He just stared as the wedding goes on.

After the wedding,there is an after party.Momoi asked you to give your message to them.

"Uhh..Satsuki Aomine,thanks for helping me whenever I'm sad during our high school days.I would never forget those smiles and support that you gave me.Now that you two were wedded,I'm so happy for both of you."you smiled as tears rolled down your cheeks.

That last line was a lie.

"How about to Mr.Aomine? Aren't you going to say something to him?"the emcee asked.

You gulped and turned to him,staring at him eye to eye."Daiki,my childhood friend and first love,I'm sorry about what happened last time.I'm sorry for not being able to be the girl that you desire.I'm worried that you may fall to other woman that will hurt you but now I'm happy because you're married to Satsuki.I wish both of you good luck and always be happy."you said.

You tried your best not to cry but your eyes betrayed you.

The next thing that happened surprised you.

Aomine pulled you out of the venue and went to the place where no one can see you.

"Why did you do that?! Now I thought I ruined the wedding!"you cried and started hitting him on his chest.

He held your wrists to stop you and shut you off with a passionate kiss.

Your eyes widened and your cheeks heated up.

"Do you think I'll just let it pass? Did you know I didn't slept for two weeks?! Why did you leave me?! Why did you avoid me?! I've always loved you!"he said,looking at you straightly into the eyes.

You never thought that this will happen.But...

"But it's too late now,Daiki.You're engaged to Satsuki now."You cried.

He didn't speak but instead,he hugged you,tightly.This meaningful embrace made you cry harder.

"I hope you two to be happy.And always remember that I love you,Daiki."you said,pulling away."Promise me not to hurt Satsuki or I'll kill you."

You chuckled a bit,lightening up the mood and he chuckled too."I know."he said and smiled at you.A smile that he never gives to anyone.

"I love you,okay?"he said,cupping your cheeks and wiped your tears with his thumb.

You nodded and smiled."It's okay if we're not together,as long as I knew that you loved me,I'm happy."you smiled sweetly at him.

"Yes,I'm satisfied with just friends,as long as I have a position in your life."he said,leaning closer and pulling you by waist.

His lips touched yours,his eyes were closed,feeling the kiss.

Since you love him,you responded with a sweetest one.

~
A/N:That's it! That's it! XD hahaha xD anyone,so here's the part two,I'm sorry but this is rushed xD

And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyay will always love youuuuuuuuwooooh oh! Always love youuuuuuu//slapped xD hahaha xD sorry for being so hyper xD

SHAMELESS PLUG XD
If you love Kagami,read my fanfiction:Pretty Please? With Cherry On Top?
If you love Atsushi,read my fanfiction:I Crush You
If you love Kise,read my fanfiction:The Kinpatsu Who Made My Heart Go Doki Doki
If you love Akashi,read my fanficiton:What's So Perfect About Him?
Okay...is this all? XD Don't worry,I'll update it one by one,I'm writing it if I have time xD thanks to you who were supporting these fanfics :"D love ya guys~

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN