Epilogue:

Tasha: I stood in front of a full length mirror, pulling my perfect ivory dress over my body. It was ivory and lacy, with silk under a layer of vintage lace. Little Cap sleeve cover the tops of my solders, and the dress was tight all the way down to my knees, where it flowed out nicely. Not my normal dress. But instead, a wedding dress.

Today, I would become Natasha Rodgers.

Well unless it was for business, in which case the name Natasha Stark-Pells would be the name I went by. Or if it was for the press.

Okay, anyway, one key aspect about the dress was it was like something out of a 1940s movie. Very vintage. Except one thing.

It was totally backless, for obvious reasons. All of the dots where my suit could come out were displayed.

"You look amazing," Sue Richards, my maid of honor said, smiling. I smiled.

"Thank you," I said, "Jeeze I'm nervous. "

"Don't be," Carol said, "Now sit so I can do your hair."

I smiled to myself and sat down. Carol pulled back a strip of hair, creating vintage looking bangs. She also pulled back the other side, so my face was visible. (A/N: Picture Peggy ' s hair, only longer)

I got started on my make up. I cleared my complexion, then got to work on my eyes, which I did with liquid eyeliner and just a little shimmering champagne eyeshadow. My lips became red. I looked in the mirror. I looked like a 1940s starlette. I put in huge sapphire earring I found in an antique shop. Something old and something blue.

I heard a knock on the door. My whole wedding party turned to see Tony standing in the doorway. He was dressed in a black tux. He stood holding a violet box, with a silky white bow. I smiled when I saw him.

"We'll give you two a moment alone," Carol said.

The bridesmaids left and it was just Tony and me. "You look beautiful," Tony said, his voice barely a whisper.

"Thanks," I said, "I hope Steve likes it."

"He will," Tony said, "Its very... his style."

"Well, yeah," I said.

"I can't believe this," Tony said, "You're so grown up. And I've really only known you 5 years." He shook his head, "I wish would have done more."

"Dad," I said, "You may not have been around, but you were okay once you were."

"And now I have to give you up," Tony said.

"Come on dad," I said, smiling, "I'm getting married. Not dying."

"But you can't be my little girl anymore," Tony said.

"I will always be your little girl," I said. I could sense the tension in the room, so I added, "Unless you kill Steve again. Then count me out." I laughed. Tony laughed too.

"You look so much like your mom," Tony said.

"I get that a lot," I said, "I wish she could be here."

"Oh yeah," Tony said, holding out the package, "For you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't know," Tony said, shrugging.

I looked at him, confused on what he meant. I took the package and saw an envelope on the top. One the envelope, I saw the curvy scrawl I had seen so many times before. I put my hand to my mouth. To Tasha On Her Wedding Day.

I pulled off the envelope, opening it. Inside was a letter. I opened it and started reading.

Dear Tasha,