Chapter 17:

Tasha: "Alright," I said to my dad, "You ready now?" 

My dad and Reed had agreed to show Peter and I the prison they had created, in exchange for our fair game. 

"Yep," he said. We pulled up to a prison. I almost laughed. They thought this would keep in superheroes? 

We walked through the prison, not saying a word. Peter gave me a questioning look. Then we reached a big circular door. "Reed, passwords," Tony said. He looked to me and Peter. 

"You guys maybe want to suit up," he said. Peter pulled the mask of his helmet down, and I shrugged and rolled my shoulders.

I pressed the button on the back of my neck as Reed said to Tony, "The Passwords are on your phone."

"Name Anthony Edward  Stark," Tony said to the door, "Passcode Alpha Bravo John Wayne."

"John Wayne?" I asked. 

"It had a favoring for passcodes with actors names in it," Tony said. We went in. It was a portal. 

"Here we are in the Negative Zone, which does its job to dampen powers. We went in a building. Peter reached to pull off his mask, but Tony stopped him. 

"Its the Negative Zone. It will disorent you if you pull off that mask," Tony said. Peter nodded and lowered his hand. 

We went into a room. "This is the apartment of people taken in," 

"What's the chair?" Peter asked. He pointed to a chair with wires, wrist restraints and a dome above the armchair. 

"A virtual reality machine. They can go anywhere in their mind," I said, recognizing it instantly. 

We left the apartment, and or cell depending on your point of view. We past on. There was Sandman, an old arch nemisis of Spiderman's. He sat watching TV on his couch. He had a look of sadness in his eyes. 

"He's sad," Peter whispered. 

"He's in jail," Tony said. 

We headed out and saw some heroes being brought into custody. I watched as a few people went in. I eyed Daredevil who seemed to be looking at us. 

"Hey, Jared," Tony said to the agent who had Daredevil, "I'll take this one." 

"No that's okay," Daredevil said. 

"Huh?" Tony asked. 

"Jared, give him what you found," Daredevil said. 

Tony looked to the agent who had Daredevil. The agent looked sheepishly at my dad. "He had this under he tongue." He handed a piece of metallic something to Tony. 

"Now that's thirty one pieces of silver Judas," Daredevil said. Tony started walking away and I ran toward Daredevil. I ouldn't help myself. 

"Ah, Tasha, baby girl," he said, grinning. 

"Steve," I said, "Is he alright?" 

"He's fine," Daredevil said. 

"Has he said anything?" I asked. 

"Well he's said lots. But on what your talking about, very little. Just that you hurt him little sis. And even that he hasn't really said," Daredevil said. I nodded. 

I walked back to my dad. 

"What was that about?" Tony asked. 

"Nothing," I said, "I just had a question for him." 

"I see," Tony said, "On what." 

"Nothing," I said. But what hurt was knowing he hadn't said anything. Only that he was hurt.