Chapter 16:

Tasha: Thor? He was alive? No. Something was wrong. I mean also there was the whole thing with Bill Foster. 

I was in shock. How was it possible Bill Foster was dead? He was amazing. He had always been a friend to me. And a great fighter. But aparently he picked wrong once and now he was dead. 

Once we were home I stormed in to see my dad, who was standing over Thor now, who was sleeping on a metal table in his lab. "What just happened?" I asked, "And how the heck is he here? I need answers." 

"Okay, calm down," Tony said slowly. 

"How about answers first, and if I see them as logical I'll calm down," I said, "Yeah, let's try that." 

"Tasha, okay, here it is," Tony said, "Thor is a clone of the real Thor. We had an old piece of DNA from a battle and we used it to make a clone." 

"You cloned Thor?" I asked. 

"Yes," Tony said. 

"That's sick and wrong!" I shouted, "Why would you do that?" 

"We needed support. We thought if we did this it would help our odds," Tony said. 

"You screwed that up," I said. 

"He's just not quite perfect yet," Tony said. 

"And yet you put him in battle?" I asked, "How stupid are you?" 

"Wait so, Thor is a clone?" Peter asked, coming up from behind me. 

"Yes," I turned to him, angrilly. 

"So he's like Clor now?" Peter asked. I smiled to myself, getting it automatically. Tony looked sideways at him, "You know Clone Thor? Clor?" 

"Not the time," Tony said. 

"Why not, because he's making fun of your stupid little Frankenstien that got one of our friends killed?" I asked. 

"Yes, that is exactly why," Tony said, "He malfunctioned and..."

"He's a clone Tony," I said, "Of course he malfunctioned. You aren't supposed to clone GODS!" 

"Well actually, you're not supposed to clone anything," Peter said. I pointed to him in agreement. 

"You two don't even understand what you're looking at," Tony said. 

"It's a single cell that you multiplied the DNA to create multile cells and create a person," I said, "I'm not an idiot." 

"Thor is a piece of master technology that is going to help us win this war!" Tony said. 

"Or get us kicked out of it," I said, "Depending on who's side the government could take. And just so you know, this is a legal War Crime!" 

"Actually, I've read the War Laws. Nothing in the entire thing talks about clones," Reed, who has recently appeared behind my Dad, pointed out.

"Okay, you got me there," I said, "But its still wrong." 

"War comes with casuallties," Tony said. 

"I have so many things to say to that its sad," I said. 

"Go ahead!" Tony was shouting at me now. 

"For one thing, this is barely war. This is a huge misunderstanding," I pointed out. 

"Well that's naive,"  Tony said, "This has become much more than a misunderstanding and you know it!" 

"Don't you dare tell me about naive!" I screamed.He stared at me for a long moment. "And another thing, yes war has casualties, but no one we know!" 

"There are going to be casualties of people we know becasue its against people we know!" Tony shouted, "You of all people should know that best!" 

I stared at him in disgust. I stomped off. 

Steve: "A clone?" Luke Cage asked, "You think its a clone?"

"Yes!" I said, "You were there Cage! He's dead. And we found out days before the registration act even came up, so you can't tell me it was just some hazing Tony put on." 

"Cap, I hate to break it to you, but Tony's team is more advanced in every way, how do you know it wasn't planned before and this was put into play?" Cage asked, "He might not be real." 

"I know that's not the case! And Tony has the ability to clone when joined forces with Reed Richards," I pointed out. 

"What about Tyrone?" Dagger, or Tandy Bowen, asked, "We're forgetting that we have a ton of people who have been taken captive by these jerks." 

"I know," I said. 

"So what about Tyrone?" Tandy asked. 

"And what are we going to do about the other side?" Cage asked. 

"One at a time!" I shouted. Tandy shrunk back as I flexed my fists. Nice job Steve I thought Yelling at another young girl who's just worried about what she believes and the one she loves. Tandy wasn't much older than Tasha although the two had never gotten along. Tasha was a teenage genius who wanted nothing more than to persue more knowledge and be a hero. Tandy was a high school drop out who started off as a robber and teenage runaway. But she still managed to remind me of Tasha, in some strange way. 

"We don't have any information on where they are taking the prisoners or anything. And we can't do anything about Thor. If we turn them in for it, then we are essentially turning in ourselves. So we wait on both," I said, taking a deep long breath. 

"So we're just doing nothing?" Tandy asked. 

"Cap," I turned to see Hawkeye and Stature, "We figured we should let you know we're checking out." 

"What do you mean?" I asked. This was getting to be one of the worst days of my life. 

"We're out. We're going to side with Tony," Clint said. 

"Why?" I asked, "You can't just do that!" 

"We're fighting a loosing battle. And its been prooven Stark's got the better stuff," Clint said. 

"Cass?" Patriot came up next to me. He was looking at Stature, who was his girlfriend. 

"I'm with him. And its what's right. I know that's not what ou guys think, but Tony is fighting for the people of the world. Who are we fighting for?" Stature asked, "Sorry Eli." 

And they left. "Are you guys all in?" I asked, staring down each person left. 

"We're in," Patriot spoke for the group. 

I smiled, "Good. We're gonna be a little short staffed."