Chapter 21:

Steve: We were on our way to the New York State penetenatry  at 10:00 am the next morning. The ride was quiet. Most were just excited to get back, or more, on our team. 

We arrived at the prison and a guard watched as me walked in. He raised a phone to his ear. Slowly, not taking his eyes off us. I stared him down. "Do you really want to do that son?" I asked. He stared at me in awe, shaking his head. "Nice job," I said, "Tigra, make sure he remembers it."

We walked through with no problem.  "This way," Peter said, pointing down another hallway. We follow him. We reached another long fork in our hallway and Peter pointed left, "This way." Finally we reached a large, metal circular door. Peter raced to the computer next to it, typing in random keys. "I've got a list of four to open each door," Peter said.

I looked at the list.

Beta Meta Ergo Alpha

Beta Dragon Corporal Meta

Cena Beta Marilyn Monroe

Alpha Beta Cold Heart

I stared at the gibrish. Apparently it wasn't gibrish to Peter , who took a long minute, then pointed to the third one, "It's that one.

'"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Sixties actors," was all he said, before he turned to the door. "Name Peter Benjamin  Parker pass code Cena Beta Marilyn Monroe. "

And the door opened. "Eyewear on," Peter said as the door opened and we walked into the portal.

Tasha: I stood in the Baxter Building,  deciding to go over protocols and boring stuff like that with my dad. Reed stared blankly at the screen while my dad talked enough for the both of them. I pulled out my phone and started up a new game of Candy Crush. 

"Woah," Tony said, suddenly leaning forward to look at one of Reed's screens, "Peter just used a passcode at the prison." Then his face grew dark, "Wait, Peter just got into the prison. We got to go."

I was suited up and on the deck in a minute flat.  The Fantastic Four plane tickets loaded up with heroes, before taking off. I followed the plane. "What happened Richards? " Tony asked, "I thought you said you would lock out all the late transfers."

"I had a lot to do and my mind was otherwise occupied, " Reed said,  "It won't happen  again."

"You bet it won't," Tony said.

I was ashamed.  Sue had switched sides the same day as Peter. No wonder he was distracted. And like Tony had any idea what it was to lose something.  "I can't say I blame you Reed," I said, "Things happen. "

"Tasha, this isn't the time, and it isn't okay," Tony said,  "Don't make it seem that way."

"I personally think your making too big of a deal of it," I said, "Its another chance to nail these bad guys. And lately it seems that's all the matters to you anyway." My voice ran cold.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me," Tony said. I rolled my eyes. We hovered above the grounds of the State Penetenatry.  I landed and followed my dad.

"By the way, " I said, making a private frequency for me and my dad only,  "Don't you dare try to interfere with my love life ever again."

"Just trying to make it work for you. With a guy who is closer to your age and on the right side."

"And that worked well for you," I said,  "Didn't it."

I cut the frequency as we walked up to the portal. It had been left open. I walked through. We were in the Negative Zone,  and I walked toward the door. Once we were in the first building, we saw them. "Guys," Tigra said, looking at us. Then I flew forwards,  kicking her in the stomach.  She flipped back and kicked forward.  I swung and hit her in the ribs, knocking her to the ground next to me. I hated hitting her. She used to be my teammate,  but now we were on different sides.

She stayed down. I ran up when I heard my dad grunt, a hit in the stomach from Luke Cage. I powered up my palm thrusters and aimed between the two of them. The two flew apart and I went in on Cage. He grabbed my foot and attempted to throw me down. I flew upward taking him with me. I punched him hard in the head. He barely flinched. I flew in a circular motion in an attempt to shake him off. It worked as he fell back to the ground. I landed and kicked him in the hip, and he skittered across the room. He jumped up and ran towards me. I flew upward before he could hit. Jessica Drew, aka Spider-Woman launched a Web at me, pulling me down towards her. I pulled out a blade from my armor and cut the line, which shot back and hit her. I watched as a elastic blue band snaked around, Reed counteracting a punch from Patriot.  I flew down and hit him with a thruster. He flew back. A Web hit my back. I turned to see Peter. I flew upward and wrapped him around a pillar, holding him with his own line. "Nothing personal, " I said, flying back down.

That's when it happened. Tony’s voice boomed in the room. "CAPTAIN AMERICA HAS BEEN TAKEN INTO CUSTODY! " I looked down to see Steve in hand cuffs. And my dad held the cuffs behind Steve's back.