Chapter 3:

Tony: The next day we received news from Asguard. And it wasn't good.

"I am sorry to inform the Avengers" the Asguardian messanger said,

"But Thor, Son of Odin, is dead."

"What?" Tasha said automatically.

"Do not make me repeat myself mor-" Tasha cut him off.

"How?" She asked.

"He was killed in battle," the man said. No surprise. He always fought hard for his people, and those people ranged between us, Asguard, and even the Scientist Jane Foster. A death in Battle always seemed to be the strongest possibility for his demise.

Tasha stayed silent. She always enjoyed Thor, but they were never close. "I come with more bad news," the messanger said. It took me a minute to keep from rolling my eyes. Seriously, our friend is dead and you have more bad news?

"This is the end of all of Asguard's contacted with Mid Guard. There will be no further communications of anysort. The reign of the gods is over.

What? No more Gods. We need their help. A lot.

"But," was all Ms. Marvel, or Carol Danvers, said.

"Good bye," the messanger said. And he was gone.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Tigra said. She had always been close with Thor.

"Nothing to do," Cage said, "He's dead."

"Does Jane know?" Carol asked.

"Odin would tell her," Cap said. Tasha did a long blink before turning around and pushing past the few super people she had to go through.

"Tasha," Cap said in a quiet, soothing tone he reserved just for her. He touched the skin on her arm, just lightly. She looked back at him, her eyes sad.

"I'll be alright. I just have to go talk to Jane. She probably needs someone right now," Tasha said.

"Do you need someone right now?" Cap asked.

"I'll be fine, Steve," Tasha assured him. Then she left.

"You may as well follow her. Nothing is going to happen here anymore," Carol told him. He swallowed, shooting a quick look at me, then followed after her.