[19] My Dilemma

Dedicated to PutSomethingIn for the music suggestions and amazing cover! :) --->

(Unedited)

--

And I know you're no good for me.

Yeah, I know what I know,

And I know it's not meant to be

He's my dilemma.

One half of me wants you,

While the other half wants to forget.

~My Dilemma- Selena Gomez

      Being the weird person I am, I did what first came to mind. I launched an Iced Cap at each of them. The Styrofoam caps popped on impact, making the liquid splash all over their faces and shirts. They both froze as the mixture hit them, wearing almost identical expressions of shock. Wow, I swear expression-wise, they're like twins. Simultaneously, they snapped out of it, freaking me out even more.

      "Uh, hi?" I offered, feeling weird under their piercing stares.

      "Raine, come here for a second," Kaden instructed.

      "Or come here, Princess," Blake said from across him. I looked between the two like a tennis match. They were slowly advancing, their gazes shifting between the other and me.

      What if I go to neither of you and just run? I felt like screaming, and then doing so, but I couldn't because Kallie said I had to cause a distraction.

      I gulped as Kaden and Blake got closer, they were on the edges of the fallen pile of Iced Caps now. I was standing smack-dab in the middle of them. Wow I feel so Twilight-Scened right now. Hmm, I do wonder, though, if this was Twilight, who would be who? Whoa, Raine, don't go there.

      To distract them, I grabbed another set of Iced Caps and threw them at Kaden and Blake. Just like the previous ones, they exploded on impact, causing the mixture inside to splash all over their faces and drip down their shirts.

      "Christ, Sunshine, would you stop that?" Kaden demanded, lifting a hand to wipe the drink from his eyes.

      "Sunshine?" Blake asked in a slightly mocking tone.

      "Princess?" Kaden responded in the same way. They both took a step closer. Oh yeah, this is turning out real Twilight-y. I stepped in between them.

      "What are you guys doing?" I exclaimed, looking between the two of them wildly. They didn't acknowledge me, instead just continued staring each other down.

      Come on, seriously, what is this? Why is my life turning into some cliché, Hollywood movie? I mean, they met each other just a couple hours ago, why do they already want to kill each other? Far as I know, they're both human, and I think they're both sane (though that is just a bit questionable), so what is up with the murderous stares?

      Since they looked like they were going to murder each, and I was half scared that they would, I did the only thing I could do. I threw more Iced Caps at them. Okay, so maybe it wasn’t the smartest idea, but it worked! They both stopped and turned to stare at me. Then Kaden got an evil glint in his eyes. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. This will not go well. Quickly he leaned down and grabbed two Iced Caps. And threw them at Blake and I.