[16] Heart Attack

Thank you so much to _savannahsbiotch_ for the banner on the side! I think you changed your username, so I can't dedicate to you, sorry. But, thank you, it's gorgeous

--

(Unedited)

It's just not fair,

Pain's more trouble than love is worth.

I gasp for air,

It feels so good,

But you know it hurts.

~Heart Attack- Demi Lovato

     "Did I get us lost?" I asked after a while of silence and us simply driving straight.

     "No..." I raised an eyebrow, though I wasn't sure he could see. He did see it, though. "Really, we're not. Right or left?"

     "Uh, left?" I said, the answer coming out more like a question. "Are we still being followed?"

     There was a pause and a left turn before Kaden replied. "Yeah. Except I think there are two of them now."

     "Fun," I muttered sarcastically. "Can I take off the blindfold?" I asked when he pulled to a stop.

     "Yeah, sure, go for it."

     I raised my hands to the back of my head, trying to untie the cloth. I couldn't. "Help?" I asked, blushing slightly. I heard him chuckle as I turned to the window. Then I felt his fingers on the back of my head, brushing against my hair as he loosened the knot. He tugged on the right side of the tie, pulling it away from my eyes. "Thanks," I said, turning back. I grabbed my back and moved to open the door, but before I could, Kaden stopped me.

     "Tie," he told me when I shot him a confused look. "People are going to think we were doing stuff if I'm putting on my tie as we get out."

     "Oh." Awkward. I think people assume too much from small actions.

     Other than a chuckle at my reaction from him, it was silent as he looped and fixed the tie back around his neck. Then he got around and came to my side before I could move. So either he has the longest strides in the world or I have really slow reactions...

     "So which ones are the paparazzi?" I asked Kaden once we were out of the car, attempting to look around casually, so they wouldn't think I knew about them following us.

     He slung an arm around my shoulders while taking a quick look behind him. "They haven't gotten out of their cars yet."

     "How do you know it's them?" It was then that I finally really looked at the place we were going. It was an Italian restaurant called Una Noche Bella set a little away from the chain of stores beside it. It was pretty small; it looked like it only had a dozen or so tables from what I could see. Despite its size, though, it still looked pretty classy and gave off a more intimate feel than sleazy.

     "They look like ninjas but not as sneaky," Kaden replied, opening the door of the restaurant. I had been right. There were only four tables, and four booths, most of which were empty. There was an old couple in a booth in the far corner and a waitress waiting at the stand, but that was it. Beside me, Kaden swore quietly.

     "What?" I asked shooting a quick glance around.

     "They haven't gotten out yet."

     "And that's a problem because...?"

     "Where we sit depends on where they sit."

     "Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

     He shook his head and examined the list of dishes that were neatly written on a large black board behind the hostess stand. "Do you mind if we talk to your chef?" he asked the waitress quietly.

     She shot him a weird look, but luckily didn't seem to recognize him. "Is there a problem?"

     Kaden shook his head. "No, we'd just like to speak to him or her, please."

     "Fine, follow me," the waitress said after another couple moments of staring at us weirdly. I guess it made sense, he was dressed- no, he was dressed pretty casually. I was in a dress, a fancy, designer dress and we were asking to see the chef.

     "What are you doing?" I asked Kaden as we follow the woman to the back of the restaurant.

     "Stalling. We are going to try and convince the chef to make a completely new dish, just for us."

     I sighed. "Where do you get these ideas from?"

     "I'm just that creative," he joked, laughing quietly.

     "Lottie!" the waitress called as soon as she pushed past the doors separating the kitchen from the dining area. "People want to see you."

     A tall, slim woman who looked to be in her late thirties stepped out from behind a counter.  Whoa, okay, I was not expecting that. I know, I know, it's wrong to stereotype, but I still think of big, Italian guys with bushy mustaches when someone says 'chef'. The woman's sharp, dark eyes narrowed, examining us intently, though she didn't seem to recognize us.

     "Thank you, Lucy," she told the waitress, clearly dismissing her. After the waitress left, her steely gaze turned back to us, waiting expectantly. Um, okay, awkward.

     "We were wondering if you could make a new dish for us," I said uncertainly when Kaden didn't speak up.

     Her eyes narrowed further. "Is something wrong with the ones we have?" she asked in a thick Italian accent. Shoot. Double awkward.

     "No, of course not. It's just our first date and we want something memorable, something we can call our own," Kaden lied smoothly, trying to fix things.

     For a long moment it was silent as she continued staring at us. Finally, she sighed. "What do you not want in it?"

     Kaden grinned triumphantly when she turned to survey her kitchen. He quickly hid it when she turned back, though his eyes twinkled. "I'm pretty okay with anything. You, Sunshine?"

     "Just nothing spicy or seafood, please," I said quietly, feeling picky.

     She nodded. "Take a seat out there, Mr. Flemming, Ms. Evans. Your food will be out in a bit." Whoa, okay, I guess she did recognize us. I walked out of the kitchen with Kaden, passing by Lucy who had been just outside the door. There were two new people in the restaurant, probably the paparazzi. Kaden was right. They did look like ninjas. One was seated at the back booth furthest from the couple. The other one was at the table beside the old couple. Kaden lead me to the table furthest from the second paparazzo, which was really only three tables down from him. He took the seat that let him see the paparazzo in the booth.

     "Can they hear us?" I asked, lowering my voice slightly after we both sat down.

     He shook his head. "Doubt it. The couple over there's pretty loud," he said, nodding in the direction of the booth the old couple was sitting at. "And there's the noise from the kitchen."

     And cue silence. I guess we're in the Awkward Mood, then.

     "So what do you want to talk about?"

     I raised an eyebrow. "And I thought I was the awkward one," I teased, noticing the uncomfortable expression on his face. It was weird. Sometimes, it got so easy to pretend. Easy enough that it almost, almost felt real.

     "Well, we have to talk or people are going to think I'm gay and you're just a cover."

     "I'm sorry, repeat that, please?"

     He shot me a flat look, though his cheeks were stained the faintest bit of red. "Raine."

     "No, tell me, please," I said, giving him my best pleading expression. Though I've never practiced or used it, so it probably wasn't that good.

     "Some people," he started after a sigh, which made me mentally cheer. "Think Clark and I have a thing going on."

     "A thing?" I repeated, trying not to laugh.

     Another flat look, though this time, he was even redder. His expression did it for me, since he wasn't embarrassed often.

     It was a good thingthere wasn't a lot of people are here, otherwise I probably would have been shipped to a mental institution ASAP.

     "Raine," Kaden whined, though he didn't look all that upset or annoyed.

     "I'm sorry," I said, trying to compose myself. "I'm sure you and Clark would make a lovely couple."

     He didn't respond.

     I studied his face, realizing that he had that expression that usually meant, or used to mean he was thinking about whether or not he should said something or ask a question.

     "Just spit it out, Kaden," I told him with a sigh.

     It was another couple of silent moments before he replied. "When can I know what happened with Jared?" Oh. Well. It's not me this time asking the awkwardly serious question out of nowhere.

     "Can we not... Talk about any of this now? We're supposed to have fun, or pretend that we are," I said, my answer that wasn't really an answer barely above a whisper.

     Then Lucy interrupted us. "The chef wants to speak to you," she told Kaden. He returned my confused look with one of his own, but stood up and followed her to the kitchen.

     Okay. Well, this is just a little awkward. Especially since there are paparazzi watching me. What do I do? I mean, my 'date' just got called away. Do I sit and twiddle my thumbs? I don't think that's really Hollywood approved, though...

     Luckily, he returned before I actually resorted to the distraction of twiddling my thumbs. But he didn't sit down, instead he walked behind me. Okay, I'm kind of scared. He was grinning the evil-Flemming-scheming-plan grin.

     "Kade? Wha-" I cut myself off when, for the second time tonight, something covered my eyes. "Really? Did you plan this?"

     I heard him take a seat across from me. "It was Carlotta, the chef's idea." I could almost imagine him smirking and shaking his head.

     A couple second later, I heard something be set down on our table and a flood of scents assaulted my senses.

     "Okay what is this?" Kaden asked as I felt something cool pressed against my lips.

     "I'm scared," I muttered barely moving my lips. After a couple moments of insistent pressure, I opened my mouth. It was sweet, but not overly so and it was kind of bumpy. "Raspberry?" I guessed.

     "Close, blackberry."

     The next thing was a little salty, soft and kind of creamy. It was also a taste I recognized almost instantly. "Mozzarella cheese."

     The one after was even more of a no brainer. They were long strings of cooked flour. "Spaghetti."

     Then it started getting difficult. The next thing was cold again, with a clean, sweet taste. "Cantaloupe?"

     "Honeydew," Kaden corrected.

     "How much is there?"

     "We're going until you get three right. You're kind of failing, Sunshine," he teased. I willed myself not to react to the nickname and instead, rolled my eyes, though he probably couldn't see the action.

     The next one was easy. It was crunchy, and salty. "Ruffles."

     Then it got a little harder. I knew it was some sort of meat, but there was some sort of seasoning on it that made it hard to guess what kind. "Chicken...?" I asked.

     He didn't reply, which hopefully meant I got it right. One more to go. The next item was creamy, and sort of sweet, but also kind of bitter. "Dark chocolate," I guessed. "Is that three?"

     I hadn't even heard Kaden get up, but the blindfold was taken off me, which mean he was behind me. As he sat back down, I stared up, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. Then I looked down. There was a large metal tray on our table, divided into about twenty small sections. Kaden dropped the blindfold on the table, giving me an idea.

     "Your turn," I said, getting up.

     He laughed, clearly not believing me. "I can't do it, Raine, I've seen all of them."

     "So?" Kaden's grin was replaced with wide eyes as he watched me walk around him, blindfold in hand.

     "Raine..." I ignored him, securing the blindfold around his head.

     "Don't even," I told him, pushing away his hand when he reached up to lift the cloth.

     Kaden sighed, but didn't make another movement to try and take off the blindfold. "This is weird."

     I shrugged in response even though he couldn't see me and sat down to survey the tray of food on our table. I picked up the fork and speared a piece of pork with some kind of seasoning on it, then brought it to his mouth.

     That he kept closed.

     Now it was my turn to sigh. "Don't make me do the train song, Kade," I threatened.

     He grumbled, making it very clear that he wasn't please about this (but we all know he secretly loves being blindfolded and forced to eat random stuff), before opening his mouth. After a couple moments of chewing, he answered. "Chicken?"

     "Nope, pork." This time, I pressed a cube of white chocolate against his lips and narrowly avoided accidentally touching his mouth with my fingers since I wasn't using a fork. He's right. This is weird. Though his reasons are different than mine.

     Stop, Raine, this is just for the cameras, nothing else. I told myself. Don't think about it.

     His answer was quicker this time. "Chocolate?"

     "What kind?" I asked, grinning slightly at how lost he looked. I know, I know, that sounds sadistic and stuff, but it's funny! Especially since he usually looks so confident and put together.

     "Milk?" he guessed hesitantly.

     "I think you're failing more than I am," I told him, picking a piece of pineapple this time.

     He accepted the fruit, but didn't chew it immediately. Instead, I felt a slight sting on one of my fingers. He bit me! "Take it back," Kaden said, growling jokingly.

     I just laughed and shook my head.

***

     "Is it bad that I'm scared?" I asked as we approached the theatre the premiere was being held at.

     He laughed and shook his head, but otherwise didn't reply.

     Instead of driving around to stop in front of the red carpet like I expected, Kaden looped around to the parking lot on the side. "We need a limo," Kaden said, reading the question on my face.

     I sighed. "This stuff is complicated."

     He stopped the car in front of a velvet rope before turning to me. "You'll get the hang of it," he told me, then got out of the car and walked around to my side.

     "Thanks," I said when he opened the door. I got out carefully, still a little scared of the heels. I almost tripped, but luckily, Kaden caught me, slipping an arm around my waist to make it seem more natural.

     "Hi, Kaden Fleming," he told a fancily-dressed guy standing near us. The guy nodded once, grabbed the keys from Kaden, then pointed to a limo a couple steps away. "Thanks," Kaden said before leading me to said limo.

     "So any other procedures I should know about?" I asked once we were in the limo.

     He chuckled. "Thirty minutes on the red carpet, then the movie, then you meet my publicist, then half an hour or so with whoever's left," he replied. "Oh, and we can't look like we're drunk, high, or like we just had sex."

     I choked on air at how casually he said it.

     He shot me an amused look. "You alright?"

     Okay, he totally did that one purpose. Not fair. I mean, I know I should expect stuff like this, but he said it like we were talking about the weather! And he knows I'm not exactly open with this stuff like that.

     "Maybe we should practice looking like a couple," Kaden joked, still laughing. At any other time, this would've provoked another choke on air. Well, it did, except I managed to keep it internal. I wanted payback.

     "Maybe we should," I agreed in the best seductive voice I could manage without laughing. I watched Kaden's eyes widen as I moved closer to him. I made it look like I was going to kiss him, but then passed his lips and went to his ear. "Except we can't look like we just had sex," I whispered, throwing his words back at him.

     "You got better at that," Kaden remarked slowly after I pulled back.

     Now it was my turn to smirk.

     For a scene in one of Julliard's productions, my character had tried to seduce the male lead. Needless to say, it had been really awkward, and everyone had started laughing. This had been enough encouragement to make me go to one of the older girls and ask for help. The, er, lessons, you could say, had been pretty awkward. But it had paid off since the next time I had done the scene, there hadn't been a single chuckle.

     Then I made a face. "Worst time to remind me of that," I told him, thinking about the time at the mall, with the car, and 'sexy' thing.

     He laughed. "I do have a convertible now, if it interests you."

     I shot him a flat look and opened my mouth to respond, but before I could, a new, unfamiliar voice interrupted, "Mr. Fleming, Ms. Evans, red carpet in two minutes." I looked around for the source of the voice, a little creeped out. There wasn't a speaker as far as I could see and Kaden and I were the only ones in the back. Unless the fridge held a body bag or something.

     "Switch," Kaden said before I had the chance to ask who had spoken.

     "Why?" I asked as I slid across the seat to where he had been sitting a couple moments ago.

     "Because," he paused and winced slightly when an only somewhat muffled chorus of screams sounded through the air. "The guy always gets out first."

     I raised an eyebrow. "Is Hollywood sexist now?"

     "Or we just have to put up a chivalrous front by helping the girl out of the car." The limo pulled to a stop. "Ready to get blinded and go deaf?" I didn't get the chance to respond before the door opened.

     Blinded and deaf was an understatement, if that was even possible, that is. Cameras started flashing the moment someone opened our door. The screams got impossibly louder when Kaden stepped out. I took a deep breath and grabbed his outstretched hand, pulling myself out as gracefully as I could while putting on my best smile. This is kind of absolutely terrifying. I instinctively leaned into Kaden, and tried not to close my eyes or squint against the flashes.

     "Kaden!" A voice exclaimed, barely able to be heard over the screams. "Can you come a bit earlier next time, the movie's about to start!" Whoa, really? When we got here the clock said there was still half an hour, though. Either there was some kind of time warp, or Hollywood people exaggerate. I'm betting in the latter since the former's just a little impossible.

     The cameras stopped flashing enough for me to see a tall, slender woman dressed in a designer suit standing beside Kaden. Her face with relatively blank, but serious.

     "Or you get to meet my publicist now," Kaden muttered. "Raine, this is Perri, Perri this is-"

     "I know who she is," the woman, Perri, cut in, sounding stressed, but at the same time flat. "I may not be there all the time, but Clark keeps me updated. E! wants an interview pronto so we have to move." Without waiting for another word from either of us, she started walking down the carpet, leading us towards a vaguely familiar blonde last and a huge guy with a huge camera.

     "So, welcome to the Hollywood life," Kaden told me quietly as we followed after her. I nodded a bit, looking around with wide eyes. This is just a little scary. I mean, I've always dreamed of walking the red carpet, of being in a movie, it's been my goal since I was a kid. But actually being here... It's amazing, don't get me wrong, but having all eyes on you is just strange.

     "Raine, Kaden, this is Beth, from E!" Perri introduced, sounding a lot more alive and kind. "Beth, this is Raine and Kaden."

     The blonde lady smiled and I swore her teeth were sparkling. "Pleasure to finally meet you. Mind a live interview?"

     "Sure, we'd love to," Kaden replied, returning her grin with a dazzling smile of his own. I simply nodded and smiled as well, hoping I didn't look super awkward. The cameraman lifted a hand and counted down from five.

     "Hello! Welcome back to E! I'm Beth, reporting live from the premiere of the ever anticipated movie, Kiss Me, Kill Me. I'm here with Kaden Fleming, who plays Leo and his lovely date, Raine Evans. How are you guys tonight?"

     "We're good, thank you," Kaden replied.

     "Excited for the movie?"

     I grinned. "Of course," I said, leaning into Kaden a bit more.

     "Raine, you don't think it'll be awkward watching your boyfriend kiss another girl?"

     I shook my head. I was prepared for this, I had expected this question. Yeah, I was enough of a loser to go on YouTube and Google red carpet interviews after Kallie's call so I wouldn't be surprised. "I know it's for the movie."

     She smiled at me, though she seemed a little disappointed by my answer. "Call Me Cupid is said to be one of the most anticipated releases of this year. How do you feel about that?"

     Kaden shrugged. "I'm proud of my baby sister for writing such a great script." Then I saw Perri make subtle gesture and mouth something. I think she said 'do something cute', or gestured it. It was either that or 'I heart flutes'. The former made more sense.

     "Kade? You do realize that your baby sister of three seconds will most probably kill you for calling her that?" I said, hoping he has seen the signal or would play along. Then I got smushed into Kaden. By Kaden.

     "Aw, it's nice to know you care so much about my well-being!" he joked. I laughed and hit him on the chest, wiggling slightly in his arms.

     Someone cleared their throat. Okay, awkward, did we take that too far? We turned back to Beth, me blushing, Kaden grinning. She chuckled at our expressions as a couple 'Awww's sounded from the previously screaming fans.

     I coughed. "Sorry," I said, resisting the urge to facepalm. Why am I such an awkward person?

     Her grin widened. "No, it's alright, you guys are cute. We were all just feeling a little like third wheels. Which brings me to my next question, reports are coming out that the two of you were planning on going to Gramercy Tavern for a date, but left. Why?"

     "It was our first date," Kaden said, his expressions turning a bit more serious. "We wanted something that was a little more private."

     "Understandable," Beth replied with a nod. "Raine, who designed your dress?"

     I was dreading that question, since I wasn't completely sure. I racked my brain, going through the what I had heard my stylists say. "Irina Phlats," I said, praying I had gotten it right.

     "It does look Irina's design. Are you starting a line with her?" Beth asked. Phew, okay, crisis averted.

     I shook my head. "I don't think so. We don't have any plans," I replied, keeping my voice sweet in case someone thought the words were meant to be offending.

     "A shame," she said, her eyes twinkling. "I think a lot of girls would buy from your line, so they could be more like the only girl who seems to have stolen our Heartbreaker Heir's much coveted heart." I simply blushed and looked down as Kaden laughed and pressed a kiss to my temple. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Perri make a gesture that looked like it meant 'wrap it up'. Beth must've seen it too because the next thing she said was, "Last question before we let the two of you go, if you were to make a ship name for the two of you, what would it be?"

     Kaden and I exchanged a look, not expecting this question. "I think we'll get back to you on that. It's something we need to discuss," he joked, grinning. After a quick goodbye, Perri lead us away.

     "We have time for one more interview and some time with your fans," she told us, before speeding up so she was a couple steps ahead.

     Then, a yell pierced through the noises surrounding us. "Kaden!" A girl exclaimed, launching herself into his arms. It wasn't until she pulled away that I realized who she was. Jillian King.

     The cameras started flashing even more.

     The screams grew louder.

     I stood there, feeling somewhat awkward, until I saw Perri beckon me forward. She was standing beside a young guy and a cameraman that looked like the cameraman of E!'s twin.  

     "Hi," I said, flashing a wide smile at the guy.

     "Raine, this is Tyler from Access Hollywood, he wants a quick interview," Perri told me. I nodded my okay and watched as the cameraman, like Beth's counted down. I tapped my fingers against my leg, nervous for my first interview alone.

     "Hey, it's Tyler and you're watching Access Hollywood. I'm here with The New Girl of Hollywood, Miss Raine Evans. So we tweeted out what questions you guys wanted us to ask in hopes of running into her. And we got lucky. So Raine, the first question the fans have for you is, can you tell us when Call Me Cupid is coming out?"

     Okay, this is pretty easy. "I'm, actually, under strict orders not to tell. It's a secret," I said, forcing a slight, playful grin to match my words.

     "Fair enough. How's filming going?"

     "Pretty well. I am allowed to say they finished the trailer a couple days ago."

     "How are things going with Kaden?"

     I smiled again, hoping it came out a little dreamy and not dizzy. "Great. We had our first date tonight."

     "Everyone's been talking about the mysterious location you guys went to when a couple paparazzi crashed your date, care to share?"

     "We drove for a bit and found a small, romantic Italian restaurant called Una Noche Bella," I replied. Instead of paying extra for the custom dish, Carlotta, the chef, had simply asked for a little bit of publicity. Access Hollywood counts, right?

     "Are you worried about Jillian King?" Tyler asked, switching subjects.

     I shot a quick glance over my shoulder to where Kaden and Jillian were talking, then simply shook my head. People on random sites had said it was better to give short, simply responses to questions like this. I didn't know if I could really trust them, given that I didn't know them, but I had no better response.

     He raised an eyebrow. "Do you believe you're better than Jillian?"

     "No, of course not. I haven't met her yet, but she seems like a lovely person and she's an amazing actress." Another short, simple response.

     "So you don't believe Kaden will cheat on you with her?"

     I shook my head again. "Call me naive for believing this, but I think Kaden wouldn't do something like that. If he does end up liking Jillian like that, I believe he'll break up with me instead of cheating," I said, keeping my voice as steady as possible because the question hurt, just a little. It was a bit too much of a response.

     Tyler raised an eyebrow at my answer, but smiled nonetheless. "Thank you, Raine, for your time. I think I stand for everyone when I say we hope we'll see you again soon."

     "Thank you, Tyler," I said before allowing Perri to lead me away.

     "Nicely handled," she told me. I was barely able to hide my surprise at the compliment. By the time I composed myself, she had already moved on. "We only have a little time left, pose for some photos, sign a couple things and Kaden will join you in a couple moments." Then she walked away. Okay then. I stopped and took a quick glance around then walked to a group of girls who were screaming my name.

     "You're really pretty," one of them said as I somewhat awkwardly, but better than the first time, signed a poster for Call Me Cupid.

     "Thanks," I said, grinning, though I didn't have to fake it this time.

     "You and Kaden are really cute together," another girl said, holding out a small notebook of autographs out. I just smiled wider and nodded, unsure of what to respond to that with. Then their eyes trailed to someone behind me and they started grinning like crazy. Before I had time to turn around, though, I was picked off the ground.

     "You ditched me," he whispered in my ear, before kissing me on the cheek. For a moment, I was shocked at his action, but then I remember the group of girls in front of us and the cameras. It's always for the cameras.

     "Can we get a picture with you two?" One of the girls yelled.

     "'Course," Kaden replied, flashing them a wide smile after putting me back down on the ground. We quickly posed for a photo, before saying goodbye and going to another group of fans. It continued like this until Perri walked over and started ushering us towards the entrance. We walked with her to the theatre, stopping a couple times, very briefly, to say hi to the other actors and actresses in the movie.

     "I won't be here after the movie, but you know what to do," she said once we reached the open doors of the theatre.

     "It was nice meeting you," I told her.

     To my surprise, she laughed. "This isn't that last you'll see of me, Raine." Then with a quick wave, she disappeared into the crowd of people.

     "She likes you," Kaden said. I nodded absently, still reeling from the fact that she had laughed. It wasn't that I thought she was evil or anything, she had just looked so serious. He chuckled, grabbed my hand and walked to our seats.

     And, of course, Jillian King had the seat on the other side of Kaden.

     You shouldn't care, Raine, it's not real, and what was is over. I told myself as she sat down and turned to Kaden. They talked for a moment before the lights dimmed and the movie started.

     It was a good movie. It was action, about a girl and a very secretive, very deadly band. Jillian played the lead girl, Harley. Kaden played a member of the band. It was just a little awkward, since he was one of her love interests (there had been a love triangle). I mean, I knew we weren't really together, but it's still weird watching your ex kiss a girl who just so happens to be sitting next to him, on the other side of him.

     When the movie ended, Jillian immediately turned to Kaden, chatting amicably about filming and the rest of the cast. They were still talking as we made our way out of the theatre. Well, this is just a little awkward. I still hadn't even really met Jillian.

     "Are people still out there?" I asked Kaden when there was a lull in their conversation.

     He inclined his head and listened for a moment. "Yeah, probably."

     Great. I pasted on a smile. I just love being awkward in front of the paparazzi.

-READ ME-

I feel like I should issue a warning so I will: A lot of things are going to happen in the next couple of chapters. CH17 will probably be decently calm... Then things get messy.
Btw, Kiss Me, Kill Me is a real book. I wrote it with a friends, it's on my profile if you want to check it out. Or you cna click the 'External Link' button. :)

Vote, if you liked the date
Comment, if you didn't like one of the new characters in this chapter (Who?)
Fan, if I just made you kind of scared with the above warning ^^

Teaser: "Jared? I think I'm ready to talk."
Update: Aiming for Thursday. Latest Sunday.
Question: Who's better for Bells? Clark or Blake?

~JJ :)

PS. READ IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK.

So *SPOILER ALERT* In a couple chapters, we're going to meet Xavier's girlfriend. And this was a bit of an unexpected developement, so I don't really know how I should make her. So I had a little bit of a panic attack because she kind of became pretty vital to the plot. Then I thought, why not let one of my readers make her? So if you guys want to be a character in this book, fill out this form and comment it.:

Name: (Can be real, or your favourite, or a combination, up to you. But please don't use a name that's already been mentioned in this book, or is similar to a name in this book. [Ex. No Bella, or Kaylie, or anything like that please)
Age: (Must be 19-23)
Major: (What you would would want to study if you were in College)
Appearance:
Personality:
Breif background: (Family, friends, etc)
Random number between 1-10: (This how I'll choose who gets to be the character)
Favourite scene/chatper in SaS or AR: (This is kinda just me being curious)

I might change some things so that it fits the plot. If you are not okay with me doing what I need to do (plot wise) with your character, please do not submit a form. No offense. I just don't want someone to be mad at me for doing something with their character that they don't like. :3

PPS. Names used in this book (only doing girl names): Annabelle/Bells, Raine, Kallie, Casey, Hayley, Avril, Jillian, Rory, Beth, Miranda, Perri, Lucy, Carlotta... I may have missed some. And if i did [first off, awkward], please tell me and I'll add it to the list. So none of those names, or names that are really similar to them.

PPPS. Sorry for the super long author's note.

PPPPS. I think this is the longest chapter of SR so far. Even without the Author's Note. :3