It's Over

In The Manor- In The Attic...

Heath was in the dark reading the book of shadows. The attic door slammed open, Heath quickly swung his arm and whoever it was went flying into a couch.

"OUCH!" Pete yelled.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Heath ran to help Pete up.

"You just wait til I get my blast power back." Pete cleared dust out of his face. "One, why the hell is it so cold, did you forget to pay the gas bill."

"No, its your month." Heath said.

"It is? Oh, I guess with Zak being gone and taking care of the kids, it's kind of hard." Pete said as they walked down the stairs.

"Where are the little monsters?" Heath smiled.

"They are at Allen's mom's" Pete rolled his eyes.

"Lovely..." Heath smiled.

"MM" Pete groaned. The phone rang and the two jumped. They walked slowly to the phone. Heath looked at the caller id, it was Max.

"Hello?" Heath said while holding the book and walking.

"Heath, I see the perp and I'm going in." Max stated.

"No, Max this guys is covered by a demon it could be very dangerous for you." Heath instructed.

"He's fighting demons now?" Pete asked.

"No, he believes one of the prime suspects has something demonic in him." Heath said. "And he leaves a mark of snakes like this guy does in the book of shadows."

"Oh.." Pete said lamely.

"I'm going in." Max said following the guy into an alley. "I lost em." The guy jumped behind Max and knocked him out.

"Max?" Heath panicked. The perp hunged up the phone and pulled out an athame and was about to carve Max.

"Come on its only like 10 minutes away." Heath ran grabbing his keys and jacket followed by Pete.

AlleyWay.

A drunk jock was walking then saw the guy over Max with an athame. The jock ran back but the perp got him and pulled him back, the jock slammed the perp on the ground, but the perp tripped the jock face first onto the ground and the jock busted open his mouth. The perp carved a three headed snack symbol into the jocks head and sucked up his soul. The perp went back to Max. Heath and Pete were walking and saw the jocks body.

Pete turned around and saw the perp about to carve the symbol onto Max.

"Heath!" Pete yelled and pointed to the man. Heath swung his arm and the man landed onto a beatdown car. They ran to Max to make sure he was still alive. A demon with a head made of snakes appeard hovering over the perp.

"Heath!" Pete yelled again. Heath saw a saw and swung his arm and the saw decapitated the demon, but it didn't do anything.

"Uh Heath?" Pete panicked.

"I think I might have misread that part in the book." Heath guessed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Pete said as the demon was about to shoot a huge energyball at him. "The snake symbol!"

Heath swung his arm again and a crowbar went into the snake symbol causing the demon to blow up. They walked back to Max.

(OPENING CREDITS)

A Few Minutes Later...

The cops, paramedics, and detectives were at the scene. One paramedics was patching up Max then he spoke to the cousins.