➡ Pandora's Box

MAMA 2017

Backstage

"Wait." Woojin saw a figure on the other side of the room. It was a short girl with a long wavy hair, wearing a berret and a white cape top.

...And she was  snapping pictures of Jihyo.

Sasaeng. Woojin thought.

"What's wrong?" Guanlin and Jihyo looked at the direction he's looking at.

"Stay here." He tapped Guanlin's chest before chasing her.

She was quick like a rat.

But he's a sparrow.

Straight up... Left... Right... Up... Down... She tried to get tid of him, but the spirited young man has the strength of a thousand bulls... The speed of a angry turkey... And an undying determination.

She looked back and saw woojin sprinting towards her.... With a straight face.

Luckily, she saw an elevator that she quickly entered and closed.

Bang! Bang!

The sparrow banged on the elevator door which thankfully closed before he manage to get in.

"Aunt! Aunt! Answer my call!" She panicked as she dialed her accomplice's number."... Jebal.." She cried.

The number you dialed is not yet in service please try your call again later
*beep

The number you dialed is not yet in service please try your call again later
*beep

"Shit!" She cried as she bit her lip.

Ting!

She breathed as sigh of relief as she reached the ground floor.

The elevator door slowly opened to the sight of a panting, and sweaty Park Woojin.

He huffed as he pushed her back to the elevator and closed it.

"Give it to me!" He shouted taking the camera from her hands.

"No!" She shouted as she tried to snatch it from Woojin who towers over her.

"Sasaengs like you are pain in the ass." He said as he browsed the cameras gallery.

She scoffed. "So are guys like you!"

"Shut up kid." He said as he saw pictures of Jihyo and Guanlin together. His anger droved his finger crazy into deleting the pictures one at a time.

"Kid? I'm in first year highschool!" She shouted.

"Does your mom knows you do these things?" He asked as he sighed seeing thousands of Jihyo and Guanlin's picture.

"I don't have a mom!" She shouted.

Woojin chuckled upon seeing the number of pictures on her camera.

[1026] Images

Delete All      Cancel

"Gosh! You're so obssessed woth PanWink. Aren't you?" He smirked before deleting everything.

"Ya! Those are my pictures!" She screamed as she jumped to snatch it from him.

"And you don't have any permission to take it." Woojin said.

"I hate you!" She cried as she saw all her pictures deleted.

Woojin took notice of something shining through her purse. She immediately hid it away.

Woojin smirked."Are you really messing with me?"