➡ Guilt

"Kuanlin!" I shouted as I saw him board the plane."Kuanlin!"

It was 5:00 in the morning and we had to wake up early for the next awards show in Japan.

"Ya! Sit beside me." Woojin said as he tapped the seat beside him.

"Wait up." I told woojin before I stuck out my neck to find him. "Kuanlin!" I shouted as I waved my hands.

Our eyes briefly met before he looked away and forced himself in the seat beside Seongwoo.

He saw me. I thought.Guanlin definitely saw me.

But he started avoiding me since this morning after that...
----
Flashback

My manager woke me up at 4:00 in the morning. I made my way to the bathroom still half-asleep because Daehwi's sobbing kept me up the whole night.

I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom when I felt a long set of arms suddenly wrapped around me. Without looking, I recognized the warm and comfortable embrace of the young maknae who rested his face on my shoulders.

"Noona~" It was Lai Guan lin.

Still a bit sleepy to fight him, I continued brushing my teeth as the Guanlin squished me.

It was something that I'm used to.

"Seriously?" Daehwi peeked at the bathroom before he left. "This early?"
He said as he saw Guanlin embracing me.

"Creep." He scratched his head before he left.

"Jihoon!" We heard loud footsteps coming towards the bathroom. "Do you have toot--"

It was Daniel-hyung holding his tooth brush.

"Toothpaste?" I asked as I showed him my toothpaste.

"Oh." Guanlin looked at Daniel looking like a baby chimpanzee behinde me. "Good morning hyung."

He eyed us from head to toe before he fell silent.

"Never mind." He said as he left the room.

I looked at the mirror and saw the reflection of two of us. Guanlin was attached to me like a baby chimpanzee.

"Give me some space will you?" I said as I tried to push Guanlin who hugged me even tighter.

"Ssiro!" He smiled. "He broke the rule... Now I have all right to have you..." He whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"By the way... Where'd you sleep last night?" I asked Guanlin whose face still looked puffy.

"Mianhe...Yeobo~" He giggled. "It won't happen again."

My eyes widen in shock as I hit his arm."W-what did you say?"

"Yeobo." Guanlin giggled as he rest his chin on my shoulder pressing his cheeks to mine.

"I like you hyung... I like you so much." Guanlin said as he swayed me from side to side, making blood rush to my cheeks.

"Araso. Araso." I said as I try to loosen his grip of his arms.

He gave out a huge sign as pursed his lips."I want to kiss you too."

"WHAT??!!"

What is this kid saying?!

I panicked as I tried to free myself from him. My heart pounding like crazy not clearly understanding what he meant.