➡ Eyeglass Noona

Omo! 2K Reads!
I'm so happy! That's why, I decided to update the next two chapters today! 😘

~////~

"Come on in!" The lady with the weird hair and thick round glasses invited us to modern and trendy penthouse at the topmost part of the building. Her unruly top knot, matching dirty pink hoodie and sweatpants, makes her look like an unemployed geek who lives off her parents money.

 Her unruly top knot, matching dirty pink hoodie and sweatpants, makes her look like an unemployed geek who lives off her parents money

It tickled my curiosity as to how she managed to live in such luxury.

"Waaaaaahhhhh!!! Daebak!" Sungwoon-hyung shouted in amazement as he looked at the high ceilings of the penthouse.

"Sungwoon-hyung! Have some shame will you?" I whispered to him as he jumped up and down like a gorilla who just escaped the zoo.

He snorted.

"What the?" I took a pillow from the living room intending to hit him, when I realized I might destroy the display that probably cost more than my life.

It was an open concept penthouse with the most amazing views of metropolitan seoul.

I stood at by the window as I saw how beautiful Seoul is from above. It was the kind of view I would like to wake up in.

"Like the view?" The lady said as she unloaded her groceries on the kitchen counter across the living room.

I nodded. "D-de~"

"Let me help you with that." Daniel said as he helped her carry some of the grocery bags to the kitchen.

"Thanks." The lady in the sweatshirt said.

"Ahjumma! This is amazing! If only our dorm could look half as nice as this!" Sungwoon-hyung said. ".... I guess being a housekeeper of these kinds of penthouse isn't that bad at all!"

Housekeeper? So the house doesn't belong to her.

Daniel and I looked at each other.

"Ya! Who're you calling ahjumma?!" The lady shouted. "I'm still quite young you know! Call me Noona!"

"Mianhe Noona." Sungwoon-hyung blushed as he scratched his head.

Noona invited us for lunch after Sungwoon-hyung helped her carry her groceries from the parking lot.

Sungwoon was playing around like a kid when he came across a portrait in the living room.