➡ Adulthood

1 day after Christmas FanCon

"Dinner's on me!" Guanlin said as he handed the menu to the only woman who's prettier than Jihyo..... His mom.

"We eat here often. It's good!" He smiled as he pointed on pictures on the menu.

"My Linlin's all grown up now." His mother smiled as she looked at her son's handsome face.

"How's work?" She asked as she pointed her order to the waiter.

"Tiring... Sleepless... And they don't really feed us when the cameras are off..... We had to smuggle snacks every now and then." He chuckled.

"....I enjoy the company of my hyungs though.... Specially Jihoon-hyung.... So it's okay."

His mom smirked. "Hey Guanlin... You're sister told me about you and your hyung..."

Guanlin laughed making her uneasy.

" If it's okay to ask... Are you uhm... Really... Into boys?"

Guanlin bursted out in laughter.

"Don't worry!" she smiled. "I'll accept you no matter what. It was just... Unexpected.."

Guanlin took out his phone from his pocket.

Today
4:45 pm

Chubby-hoonie 💖💞:
Where are you Guanlin? You still mad at me?

Chubby-hoonie 💖💞:
We're waiting for you.

Chubby-hoonie 💖💞:
We promised to see the first snow together!

He chuckled to himself. "I'm only gay for one person."

You:
Araso Yeobo. 😘 I just fetch your mother in-law from the airport. I'm treating her to dinner right now. Tell the other guys to go ahead. I'll catch up. 😘

"What?! So you really are...."

"....Gay?" His mother asked and Guanlin can only respond with a chuckle.

She drank the water beside her.

"I thought you'd watch the fancon yesterday." Guanlin said. "I was waiting for you."

"My flight got delayed." She said as she received her order

"How about sis and Dad? They're not coming?"

She can licked her lips as she looked at the clueless young boy who was snapping pictures of the food.

You: