➡Room

"They're here!" Cheng Xiao shouted after she opened the door.

"What's she doing here?" Woojin whispered.

"I don't know." I said.

"Hyung!" Guanlin shouted from behind her.

He went towards me and checked out my hair and shirt which was slightly damped by the rain. "You're wet."

"Oh! Come on in!" Guanlin's sister said as she peeked from the living room. "Linlin. Get them some of your spare clothes upstairs. They might catch a cold."

"Oh no. I'm fine." Woojin said as he entered his house.

"Yeah. He's fine. He has a strong immunity." Guanlin said to his sister.

"Come on hyung!" Guanlin grabbed my wrist and brought me upstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" Woojin shouted.

"My room." Guanlin grinned.
------
"How can you use an umbrella and still be drenched." Guanlin murmurs as he dries my hair with a towel.

I took the towel from him and dried my hair myself. "I thought you said you'll come back for me." I said.

"Woojin volunteered to stay with you." He said as he was rummaging his closet. " and we had to fetch Cheng Xiao so..."

"Oh." I said as I put the towel down.

"Dont worry she's not my type." He joked.

"I couldn't care less." I said as I poured.

So this is Guanlin's room. I thought as I looked around his room.

It was a typical teenager's room. Posters all over the wall, slightly messy. His school supplies and games where everywhere.

His room was twice as big as me and my brother's room though. Guanlin's family.... I might say, Is quite well off.

"Here." Guanlin gave a me shirt. "Change into that for now."

".... That's the largest shirt I have." He added.

I glared at him. "Are you telling me I'm fat?"

He laughed. "No! No! These are my old shirt. I brought most of my clothes with me back in korea."

"...The ones you always wear." He mumbled.

"Right." I said. Our clothes always get mixed up and I often wear his clothes by mistake.

I sighed. "Where should I get changed?"

"You can get changed In the bathroom. Jaehwan hyung used the bathroom earlier though---"

"I'll just get changed here." I said as I shooed him away.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." He said.

I got changed and folded my shirt. As I was about to walk out, I tripped on a toy on the floor.

I knelt and took it. Guanlin's still a kid afterall. I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to stand up, I caught a glimpse of a box under Guanlin's bed.

"What's this?" I pulled the box.

Just as I thought he was innocent, there I am, looking at a box of DVD of adult movies.

'Naughty Noona

"Hyung!" Guanlin opened the door. His eyes widen as he saw me looking at the DVDs.

"You!" I shouted at him. His mouth wide open.