➡5-2-1

"No! Not all of you!" The girl shouted as she asked the guys beside us to leave.

"Just.... Them." She giggled as she looked at me and Guanlin. The guys poured as they left me and Guanlin alone at the couch.

I squinted my eyes at her as I try to figure out where or when  have  I seen her familiar face.

"Don't you like us?" Seongwoo pouted.

"No!" She shouted. "I love you all!"

"... Aside from him." She glared at woojin who glared back at her. "I just need my PanWink pictures. That's all."

Woojin rolled his eyes and scoffed as he watch the girl rant about me and Guanlin.

"Ugh! Shut up!" Woojin shouted.

She rolled her eyes. "That's why I didn't vote for him. He's not charming. At all.."

"....I just don't understand why people like him. He looks like an angry dog when he smiles. So creepy!" She whispered.

Seongwoo and Daniel giggled.

"What did you say?!" Woojin shouted as he clenched his fist.

"Woojin!" Jisung-hyung held him back as he stood up from his seat. He looked at Seongwoo and Daniel behind him. "Help me!"

The two help Jisung-hyubg pin woojin to the chair, before Daniel's phone rang.

His expression changed as soon as he held his phone to his ears.

"Excuse me." He said before he ran towards the door and left.

"Is there anything wrong?" Seongwoo asked Jisung.

"I have no idea."Jisung-hyubg said.

"Jaehwan?" Seongwoo asked.

"Sleeping. " Jisung-hyung said. "That guys awfully quiet these days too."

What's happening here? Something's... Off...  I thought as I listened to them.

"Can you move.... Closer?" The girl smiled as she made Guanlin sat closer to me.

"Okay." Guanlin grinned.

The girl wheezed as she watch us through her phone. "How about..... You put your arms around him?" She grinned.

Guanlin gave her a thumbs up and wrapped his arm around me.  Her twinkle in excitement as she bit her lips at the sight of us. "Yes! Yes! That's it! Good!" She said as she started snapping pictures of us.

She made us do ridiculous things such as making me and Guanlin stare at each other's eyes...

Resting my head on his shoulder....

Feeding him with cake...

And many more... Awkward stuff that Guanlin seemed to enjoy.

"Yah! Do you even know how to count?! That's more than one picture!" Woojin shouted.

The girl just ignored him and smiled as she looked at her phone. "Wahhh~You and Guanlin really look good together!" She smiled before Woojin hit her head with a pillow.

"Yah!" She shouted at woojin. "..Jugule?!"

"Go home you freaky little monster!" Woojin shouted.

She raised her middle finger to him before she continued snapping pictures of us.

"Hwayoung.  You should go home now. Your aunt's probably looking for you." Sungwoon-hyung said.