➡ Up and down

"Here

"Here." Daniel-hyung handed me a bottle of juice as he sat beside me. "He's asleep now."

"......Damn! He's heavy!" He chuckled as he dipped his feet on the pool.

We awkwardly sat beside each other at the edge of the rooftop pool. I pressed the cold bottle of juice on my face to ease my still flushed face.

It was already past midnight and there was no way I'm going to sleep before I talked to him about what happened.

That was embarassing. Being seen.. Like that.

"Why'd you ask me out?" Daniel-hyung said.

I fell silent.

"Is it about the elevator thing?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What's wrong with that? It's just Two friends hugging each other. No malice in that." He said as he smiled and played with my hair.

I smiled. I knew to myself that Daniel-hyung is playing dumb. I know that he knows what he saw. He's just being nice.

--------
Flashback

It was the most awkward scenario possible.

Woojin  was grabbing me by the waist as his head rests on my neck while I brace him back.

And Right before my eyes....

Was Kang Daniel.

"W-what are you guys doing?" He said as he dropped his gummy bear. His eyes widened in shock.

"I-it's not what you think it is!" I shouted as I gently pushed Woojin away.

Daniel's forehead wrinkled. "Then what are you--"

"Hyung!" We heard the echo of Guanlin's voice across the hallway.

"Have you seen---"

"Shit!"

Daniel freaked out, and ran towards the elevator, pressing all the buttons he can.

And there was 55 of it.

We breathe a sigh of relief as it shuts close.

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang, the elevator suddenly fell down quickly, scaring the shit ouy of everybody.

"What did you do?!" Woojin shouted as he wipes his face with his shirt.

"I don't know!" Daniel said as he presses the buttons. "It's supposed to be a high-tech elevator!"

The lights of the elevator flickered as wildly went up and down.

"Don't play with it!" I said shouted as Woojin and I checked it out.

"I'm not!" Daniel said panicking.

" It might get even more----"

The elevator door opens and closes quickly as it reaches each and every floor, almost trapping us inside.