➡Sunrise

|Hwayoung|

Hwayoung was in the rooftop, hugging her body as she shivered in the cold breeze.

It was 12:00 midnight and she just arrive from a party she was  forced to attend to.

Chaebol's daughter's duty.

Smile, be obedient, and most of all, be dumb.

Don't speak unless you're asked to.

She had to attend alone, since her aunt had been busy with her boyfriend.........again.

"Fuck Frodo!" She shouted as she hugged her body. She had been locked out of the unit, and the two won't even bothered to get disturbed from whatever they were doing.

She sighed knowing how much trouble her aunt's gonna' be....

"She never learned." She whispered. She swear Sungwoon's gonna' leave her once he find's out about her past.

When that time comes, she'll have to watch her cry a river again.

She sighed. Her aunt's just as stubborn as her mom.

She doesn't understand why they're so boy-crazy.

She warmed her hands and hugged her body. Her bare shoulders were exposed from wearing the frilly pink dress Jihoon.... Jihyo gave her.

But she swore to herself she won't make the same mistake as them...

She won't fall in love.

....because its stupid.

She took out her phone and called her aunt.

"Yo bitch! I'm outside! Open up!" She said.

There was no response aside from a faint deep breathing sounds that gradually escalated into a loud moaning sounds.

"What the hell!" Hwayoung said. "god! My innocence!"

The hairs in her body stood up as she heard their voices. "Ahhh~ Sungwoon...ah~"

"Boo! You whore!" She shouted as she she hung up.

Gross.

She browsed through her contacts. Trying to find someone somewhere else to sleep.

But amidst the long list of names of people in her phone, (businessmen, politicians, deaigners, celebrities.) she came to a realization that aside from her aunt, she had no one.

And deep down, she it upset her.

She does know she's a stuck up bitch. That is a F.A.C.T.

But is she really that bad to not have a single friend? Was she really that terrible? She thought.

She wants one....

Just one person....

Someone who would put up with all her bullshit.

Who would hug her....

And tell her everything's gonna be alright....

Her body tingled in shock as she felt a pair of hands embraced her from behind.

"I take it back.... I take it back...."

It was Park Woojin...

He rested his head on her shoulders as his tears fell on her cold shoulders.

He squeezed her tightly as he rubbed his face to hers.

and she felt a sense of comfort...

He was warm...