➡ A Little Girl

|Woojin|

"Excuse me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Excuse me... Can't you drive a little bit faster? I have an emergency." Woojin said as he tapped the driver from the backseat.

"I can't. The road is slippery. The traffic is awful, and there's a storm ahead. We better be careful." The driver said.

Woojin anxiously watched the snow fall from the taxi's window.

"Ahjusshi. How far is it from here?" Woojin asked.

"About 8 more blocks. Why?"

"Here." He gave the driver some cash and ran towards the snowy road.

"Hey!" The driver shouted as the young man disappeared in the thick snow. "Hey!"
----
Flashback

"Hello?" Woojin answered his phone in the middle of their meeting.

"Woojin?! Help me!" Jihyo hysterically cried as soon as he responded.

"J-jihy---- Jihoon? Why? What happened? Are you okay? Where are you?!"

"I-I-I don't know what to do! I-i'm s-so-something bad m-might..." Her voice shaking in fear.

"Calm down Jihyo. Where are you? What happened?" He asked as he stood up from his seat.

"I'm at our new dorm... And... And---"
The call was suddenly cut.

"Jihyo? Jihyo!"
----
Woojin ran towards the slippery sidewalk. His chest, filled with uneasiness as ran back home.

To where she was.

|Jaehwan|

"Congratulations!" Everyone clapped as Jaehwan and Daniel signed their contract.

Daniel smiled and bowed at everyone, before looking at Jaehwan whose hands were shaking as he holds a pen in his hand.

"I guess you're no different from me." He smiled before tapping Jaehwan's back.

Jaehwan stared at the stacks of paper he signed. He bit his cheek and held his tears as guilt overtook him.

He had to provide for his family.

He wanted to give them a better life.

He had to do this.....

|Jisung|

"Here you go Oppa!" She smiled at Jisung as she gave him her christmas gift.

He blushed as he took the huge giftbox from her. "Gomawo."

"Oh!" She squealed at the sight of the small beamie on top of Jisung's head.

Wink Girl 2 || Wanna One ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें