➡To be One

Guanlin I fell asleep after binge eating on the chicken we won after the match.

It was almost sunset when I woke up from the nap and realized Guanlin was not beside me. I looked around and saw the staff having a meeting at a nearby restaurant because It seemed like the reality show had to be cancelled because of conflicts in our schedules.

I snuck out to look for Guanlin before the staff find out he's missing.

As I passed by a dark, narrow alley, I saw a familiar tall and slender figure leaning by the wall.

It was him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lai Guanlin.....

And he was....

Smoking.....

"Mwoya!" I snatched the cigarette from him and stopped on it. "What the hell do you think you're doing! You're a minor!" I said as i looked around.

"Mianhe." He said ad he smiled. "It's a habit I learned abroad." He scratched his head.

"What will you do if someone sees you!" I said as I hit him.

He giggled as I pulled him by the ear. "Come on. Before they catch up." I said.

As I turned around, Guanlin rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." He said.

"It'll be alright." I said as I turned around and embraced him.

My phone vibrated.

Unknown number:

Naughty. Naughty.

The unknown number sent me pictures of Guanlin smoking.