➡ The Longest Night

|Jisung|

Hotel Bar- After MAMA

"Cheers!" Seongwoo shouted as called for toast

Seongwoo and Jaehwan gulped on their champagne

"Aaahhhh~" Jaehwan stretch his arm after he finishing his. "First!"

"Ya... There's still some left!" Seongwoo pointed to the bottom of Jaehwan's glass. "I won!"

"Guys... We shouldn't be drinking. We have a flight to catch tomorrow morning." Jisung said as he put his glass aside.

"Ow. Come on! Don't spoil it!" Seongwoo said. "Were celebrating our win!"

Jisung sighed. "Where's Sungwoon anyway? He's the one who proposed this celebration."

"He's on his phone. He said he'll catch up." Seongwoo said as he poured another some more wine. "He's been obsessed with phone these days."

"Minhyun-hyung?" Jisung asked Jaehwan.

"He have to practice for his dance routine with BoA sunbae-nim." Jaehwan said.

"Waaahh~" Seongwoo and Jisung laughed.

"He's really lucky." Jisung said. "But if it was me, I'd die of nervousness, BoA sunbaenim is quite the perfectionist."

"Actually, Daniel is supposed to be her partner, but he was out when the producers called for him, so Minhyun-hyung presented himself to cover up for him." Jaehwan said. "Why's he out all the time?" He asked Jisung.

"I have no idea. He's been distant these days." Seongwoo said as he gulped his third mug."Where's he by the way?" He asked Jisung, who was rooming with him.

"He said he's tired. He just wanna' go to sleep." Jisung said before he saw a familiar girl across the bar.

Her head was on the table full of  beer bottles. He squinted his eyes, and realized it was the girl Guanlin had been talking to earlier.

It was Cheng Xiao.

He saw the two of them talking after the MAMA after party. He didn't understand what they were talking about because it was apparently in Chinese. But he can see that Cheng Xiao got pissed at Guanlin for some reason when she walked out.