➡Otteokae

"This won't do...."

I crumped the paper from my hands for the third time.Unable to find the right words to say.

This is unfair....

This is so unfair to him...

....I'm the one being unfair....

But I had to do it somehow...

I pulled another sheet of stationary and started writing....

Each words....

Reminds me of his face.....

And how he cries whenever I break his heart....

I can't do this.

I said as I touselled my hair in frustration....

"Jihyo?" Woojin opened the door, scaring the hell out of me.

I immediately crumpled the paper and hit it behind me.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he sat by the bed.

"N-nothing." I faked a smile.

"Y-you done packing your stuff?" He blushed as he looked at the open luggage in the floor.

"Oh! Uhm.. Not yet." I said, secretly throwing the paper on the trashcan under the desk.

"It gets pretty chilly there at night, so you better bring your parka... the thick one." He said.

"So... It's your first time to go on a trip?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Waaahh~ I feel pressured." He said.

I chuckled. "Have you planned where we're going?"

"I was searching and I found some nice places." He said as he showed me his phone.

"Lemme' see." I said as I tried to get his phone.

"Don't! Not yet..." He chuckled as he hid his phone. "It's a secret." The smiled, making me pout.

"You heard CEO-nim. No secrets. So let me see that." I jumped at him and grabbed his wrist whih was tightly gripping the phone.

"Stop it!" Woojin giggled and blushed.

"Give that to me!" I chuckled as I tickled his waist, making him burst out in laughter.

He rolled me over and wrapped me with the blanket before laying on top of me. "Nope!"

I wrestled him until his phone dropped on the floor.

"Shit!" Woojin said as tried to reach for it.

I sat up to get it first, but tumbled down the floor with him.

He then fell right on top of me, staring directly into my eyes and our faces were inches apart.

I can feel his heart beat fast like a drum, as his breath warmed my face.

"Jihyo." He pursed his lips as he caresses my hair, making me extremely nervous.

We haven't really had time to be alone since we dated. The managers were watching our every move like a hawk. And the hyungs, were particularly.... Shockingly... Protective.

"Jo-ahae..."

He said  as drew his face closer to mine.

Woojin is someone important to me....