➡Undivided

I smiled and burried my face deep in his chest, feeling every movement he makes as he wraps me tightly in his arms

Guanlin and I were curled up in bed. Our bodies pressed together as we sought comfort from the warmth of each other.

I missed him so much. I thought as my hands caressed his back. His chin rests on my head as I felt his breathing.

It's been a while since I've been this close to him.

... And I want to stay this way.

I looked up and stared at his face.

The morning rays hit his face beautifully, illuminating his gorgeous features.

"Beautiful..."

Everything about him was perfect.

My finger traced his forehead....to his nose....down to his lips....

I can stare at him all day.

I gulp as my finger reached his lips. My cheeks bloodshot red as I remembered the way he held me last night.

The way his hands caressed my body as he smacked his lips to mine.

The way he grabbed my hair as he aggressively kissed me in the middle of the rain.

I never imagined him doing those things...

Afterall, he's a baby....

I guess he's no longer one.

I found myself drawn to his soft plump lips. My face growing inches closer as I was mesmerized by him...

"Good morning~" He said with his eyes closed. His voice still raspy from the cold last night.

I panicked and pulled away from him.

"G-good mor..." I hid my face in humiliation. My heart palpitating as Guanlin stretched his arms.

Guanlin giggled and rolled over me.

He grabbed my face and rubbed his nose to mine. "Kyeom. Kyeom. Kyeom."