➡ Crossing the Fence

[Play as you read👆]

-/////-

"A-ani!"

"Its not what you think it is!" Seongwoo waved his hand at the old japanese ladies who doesn't understand a thing about what he was saying.

Their jaws dropped as they saw a group of young men (only in their towels), who were seemingly performing lewd acts right before their eyes.

Jisung was kneeling down in front of Minhyun with his mouth wide open as Minhyun was grabbing him by his hair.

Jaehwan on his fours and an exposed butt.

Daniel was on top of shirtless Guanlin while Sungwoon lay on top of him grabbing him by his waist.

Their bodies froze as their heads slowly turned towards the Ahjummas' direction.

"N-no... It's not what you think it is!" Seongwoo said as he jogged towardd the ladies before his towel dropped....

Right on front of them...

.... Exposing his manhood.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The ladies shouted.

"PERVERTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

"No!!!!!!" The boys shouted as they reached out for the ladies who started running towards the exit.

|1 hour earlier|

"Why're you guys so quiet?" Jisung chuckled as he joined the other boys in the hot spring

Every one still looking flustered by the image of Park Jihyo, almost stripping in front of them.

"You didn't see anything." Woojin said as he closed his eyes and rested his head on a boulder. Guanlin chuckling on one side.

"Ya!" Woojin shouted at the maknae."It's not like its your first time seeing her nak-"

Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Naked?!" Jisung shouted. "You've seen her nake-" He said with his eyes wide open.

Sungwoon clapped. "I taught you well."

Woojin and Guanlin bursted out in laughter as the other hyungs watched in curiosity.

They remembered the time when dress fell off her. Both knew what they saw but kept it to themselves to be considerate of the girl who cried in embarrassment. But the image of her linger through their minds from time to time.