➡Nado

|2:39 a.m: Night after Jeju Shoot|

"How's it?" Woojin asked as I put the phone down.

I sighed and faked a smile.

I have to be strong. At least for them....

Afterall, I'm the one who dragged them into this mess.

"....My label dropped me...... Maroo entertainment.... Dropped me...."

I gasped for air and I tried to suppress the tears lining my eyes.

"....I'm sure YMC won't waste time to go fire me either. They'd probably call any time soon."

I went to the living room and took the remote control. " ....I guess I need to find another job." I joked.

Woojin grabbed the remote and tossed it away. "Don't."

".... I'm sure its probably in the news right now. Paparazzi's are quick."

Everyone sulked. Their gloomy faces turned even more paler as the reality hit us.

We may not be able to promote as 11 members anyno

"Oh Come on!" I smiled as I put Daniel-hyung's back. "We all know this might happen."

"... If in case... They ask you about my secret... Tell them....you have no idea."

"Jihyo!"

"Noona!"

Jisung-hyung and Daehwi cried.

Daehwi cried as he ran towards the living room. "It's all my fault!"

"No." I chased him.

I cupped his face."....Its not."

"What will happen to you now?" Seongwoo asked.

I pursed my lips. "I-I....don't... Know..."

"Kku-kkukkakka?" I joked to try to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up Jihyo." Woojin said as he grabbed his hair. "This can't be it."

"This can't be it!"

"...... There must be something we can do."

He looked at me."... Maybe... Our agency can take you in.. Right Daehwi? Maybe... Maybe..."

"Woojin..." I said as I grabbed his arm. But he didn't flinched.

He pulled his arm away from me, took his jacket, and opened the door

"Woojin!"

"Just let him be." Minhyun-hyung grabbed my arm as I was about to chase him. "No one can stop him anyway."

Dingdong!

Guanlin came out from his room and walked towards the door.

He took a plastic bag from the delivery guy, and walked back towards his room.

"Guanlin!" Sungwoon shouted. Making the maknae."Jihyo's been dropped from her label! Aren't you gonna' say anything?"

"What am I supposed to say?" Guanlin said.

"Oh. I don't know.... Maybe you can ask her how she's doing?" Daniel-hyung said.

Guanlin scoffed and look at me."Congratulations."