➡ Purple Lambourghini

[Play as you read 👆👆👆]

I grinned at the sight of the I.D

This Sasaeng is going down

You're busted.

You're so....

I took out the I.D and read it.

Yoo, M-----

"What?!"

Whistling Rock Golf club
Lifetime membership

Name: Yoo, Melissa

Sex:Female

Age: 28 years old

Nationality: Korean-American

Number: +82##-###-####

Address: U# 101, Fraser Place Central, Gangbuk, Seoul, South Korea

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the I.D as one of the producers approached me.

"That's our writer's wallet. I'll go give it to her." He said with hands shaking.

Fishy.

"I'll give it to her myself. Isn't that how it supposed to be?" I asked.

The producer scratched his head and look at other staff behind him. "Well... Uhm.."

"Jihoon!" Seongwoo jogged towards me and the producer.

"I'm sorry." Seongwoo bowed to the producer as he saw us. "I accidentally picked it up when I drove the writer's car earlier. I hope you don't misunderstand."

He looked at the staff who were packing up the secret room. "Where is she?" He asked.

I noticed how anxious the production staff were as they whisper to one other. "Yeah. Where is she?" I asked.

"S-she went home." The producer said.

"Without her keys?" Seongwoo raised the car keys in his hands.

"Producer-nim... Isn't the surname of our writer Lee?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded as he looked behind him.

"But this wallet belongs to someone named Melissa Yoo." I said.

"It is?!" Seongwoo said.

"Producer-nim!" A girl in her early 20's with a shoulder-length wavy hair ran towards us.

"Oh! There you are. I was just asking for your wallet. Seems like these guys are suspicious of me." He said.

"Oh! We don't mean it that way." Seongwoo said.

She smiled confidently and held out her hand.

I looked at the producer who was looking suspiciously anxious. Even the way the staff watch our conversation felt odd.

"I thought you said she went home already."