Chapter 22

"You two are so adorable together! I didn't know you were dating!" Minjee exclaims when we get into the dressing room, smacking me upside the head.

I merely roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders as we gather all of our things up. Jin kindly carries Chae to the car while Minjee and Yoongi walk hand in hand and Hoseok carries me on his back. I couldn't quit smiling the entire time I'm with Hoseok despite the pain that's begun to start pulsing in my body again.

I stay quiet on the ride back to the dorms, resting my head on Hoseok's shoulder the entire way back as I listen to all of the chatter.

"Ara, please tell me you aren't going home tonight." I hear Felix sigh as we all get out of the car. I shoot him a glare before walking past him and Hyunjin, going up to my boyfriend and giving him a hug.

"Goodnight, princess. See you tomorrow?" He says with a smile. I return the smile, nodding my head.

"Goodnight, Hoseok." I tell him before he gives me a kiss on the cheek. With that, I wave them all goodnight before jogging off home. I can hear Felix and Hyunjin sigh as I jog off but don't say anything.

The next day goes by surprisingly quickly and before I know it, it's already Tuesday. Though, I wish it weren't. We've got exams today, tomorrow, and Thursday.

"Good morning, princess!" Hoseok greets me happily as I walk into the school building.

"Good morning, Hoseok." I return with a tired smile. He simply grins as he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"You ready for our exam today?" He asks as we head towards the classroom. I simply shrug before nodding my head.

"Yeah, I think so." I answer as Jungkook jogs up to us with a smile.

"Morning, Ara!" He greets with a grin as he walks next to us. I give him a smile as well.

"Morning, Kookie." I greet as we continue to class.

The first half of the day goes by quickly, the exam not being too difficult for me. I turned it in with still half an hour left before lunch break. The first person to turn their exam sheet in after me was Hoseok who was still fifteen minutes later than when I'd finished.

Frowning, I pull my phone out as the bell rings. Just as soon as the bell rings, my phone begins to ring as well. When I see the caller ID, my eyes widen before a frown pulls onto my face.

"Who is it, princess?" Hoseok asks with a frown as we walk out of the classroom. Thankfully, the hallway empties up fairly quickly and I'm able to answer on the last ring without anyone being around me that isn't normally with me at this point.

"Hello?" I answer, keeping my voice down slightly as I walk a little bit away from the group.

"Yun Ara! What the fuck is this?!" My manager shouts through the phone. My eyes widen at his anger as I pull the device away from my ear momentarily. Swallowing hard, I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Sir? What are you talking about?" I ask, my voice hesitant as fear slowly builds in my body. It's everything I can do to control myself, closing my eyes and leaning my body back against the lockers behind me as I allow my head to duck slightly.

"I've got a magazine on my desk with a picture of you and another singer together. Two of them to be exact. One from what appears to be Sunday night and one from what I'm assuming to be yesterday morning." I can hear the anger in his calmer voice as he speaks.

I feel like I've had the wind knocked out of me at his words. Already?! What?!

"What..." I can hardly come up with any type of response. I don't know what words exactly I'm looking for, but I can't seem to find any at all at the moment.