Chapter 18

"You're book better be almost halfway finished by the end of this week, Ara. I fully expect those albums to be full albums and ready to be recorded by the end of the week as well. You won't be at school the rest of the week though.

"We'll be releasing two music videos off of your new album and one off of BAK's new album this Friday so that you can perform those this Sunday. That means that we'll be shooting those this week though. Now hurry up before you're late." My manager informs me before practically shoving me out of the van.

Sighing, I rake a hand through my hair as I drag myself into school. Once again, I didn't get any sleep at all last night. I didn't have the time to between all the work that's getting piled onto me and then school work to add to it.

I just slip an earbud in and walk into school. Greeted by Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin, they can already see the exhaustion in my eyes as I give them a smile.

"You know, at some point you have to learn to say no, Ara." Hyunjin says as we walk towards class. I simply shrug.

"I've tried. I get overridden and told to fuck off. At some point you quit trying to oppose." I answer, attempting to stifle a yawn. However, a smile appears on my lips as I see Hoseok and Kookie rush over to us with grins.

"Good morning, Ara." They greet me with grins. Giving them a curious look, I greet them in return.

"What?" Hoseok asks with a small blush that doesn't go unnoticed by me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You two seem awfully happy today out of nowhere." I explain. They both chuckle at my words before shrugging.

"Guess you'll just have to find out for yourself why that is, Noona." Kookie says, giving me a wink. A small laugh falls out of my lips as I shake my head at the boy.

"You both truly are insane. Aren't you?" I question teasingly. They both nod their heads instantly causing me to laugh again.

"Noona, did it hurt when you got all of those piercings?" Jungkook asks curiously after a few minutes of calm silence. Biting my lip while being mindful of the ring, I shrug.

"I dunno, Kookie. I have a very high pain tolerance level. Did it hurt, yes. Did it hurt to the point that I'll never ever do it again? If I actually wanted more, I'd probably do it." I answer, trying not to let my voice show the hurt behind the piercings. He simply nods his head.

Walking into the room, everyone's grown used to me walking in with Hoseok. However, that definitely doesn't stop the glares that roll over to me the instant I step foot in the room.

Setting my bag down at my chair, I pull out my homework. You can't imagine just how lucky and grateful I am that all of this school work comes super easy to me.

Sighing, I walk up to the front of the room and turn the homework assignments in. However, I don't even have the chance to step away from Ms. Ming's desk before she immediately pulls my papers out with an unamused look.

"I see you've started completing your work, Ms. Yun. Who've you been begging to finish your work for you lately?" She questions, raising an eyebrow at me. My eyes widen slightly at her accusations.

"Ms. Ming, I am by no means cheating on my homework assignments. I do all of that work by hand, myself." I answer, attempting to control my breathing. She gives me a look that says she doesn't believe me.

"Ms. Yun, you've not been able to complete your own work thus far until you suddenly started to at the end of this past week. You don't honestly expect me to believe that you've suddenly bothered to waste more of your own time to finish it." She challenges me.