Chapter 7

"Solbi, what're you still doing here?" Hyunjin's voice snaps me out of my concentration. Looking up, I find all three of them standing in the doorway.

"I have a lot of work that still needs finished." I answer, dropping my head back down to work on the lyrics I have in front of me. I literally have the entire table area covered with my different work assignments from my manager sprawled across it.

"You do realize that it's past midnight, right?" Felix questions, a concerned look on his face. I merely shrug at the new information.

"You do recall the fact that you aren't going to school tomorrow, correct?" He tried again. I simply nod my head in response.

"Guys seriously. I know I have nowhere to be tomorrow and Sunday. I have an incredible amount of work to get done by Wednesday though and I don't have hardly any time to stop and just take a break." I finally explain tiredly, not looking up from the sheet that's in front of me. They all sigh at my words.

"How's school going at least?" Hyunjin asks, deciding that they'd keep me company until I have to leave.

"It's okay. My teacher hates me for whatever reason but BTS seems to be accepting me really well." I answer, looking up at the blank wall in front of me in attempt to come up with an idea.

"That's good at least that the band is accepting you. You're actually hanging out with them?" Felix responds curiously.

"During lunch I do. They decided this past Monday that they wanted me to start sitting with them. According to Hoseok, they had enjoyed my company when I had to go work on the project with Namjoon and so they wanted me to sit with them." I explain.

"How're things going with Namjoon, anyways? Wasn't he being a pain in the ass when you first got there?" Hyunjin questions. I nod my head.

"He's still quite the flirt but things have been going fairly well. He's not terrible to be around after you get past the flirting." I inform them.

"That's good at least. Has Yoongi begun to suspect anything yet?" Felix asks, a hint of worry in his voice. I shake my head as an idea pops into my head.

"I don't think so. He's not shown any signs of it thus far at least." I tell him as I begin writing down my idea.

"Good. I imagine we need to keep things that way." Hyunjin responds, causing me to nod my head in response.

A sigh escapes my lips when I look up at the clock on the wall to find that it's half past midnight. I have to get going if I want to get home before my parents ruin the house. Shaking my head, I gather all of my things up.

"Are you ever going to stop going home, Solbi?" Changbin asks with a frown. I give them all a look that answers the question.

"What're you going to do though when you guys leave for tour? When you guys actually start going like, out of the country for touring?" Hyunjin questions. A sigh escapes my lips as I shrug.

"I don't know. Okay? I don't know. It's not something that I need to worry about at the moment though and so I'm not going to." I tell them as we walk out of the studio.

The rest of the walk to the dorms building is silent before they hug me. We exchange quick goodnights before they head in and I run off home.

I manage to walk in just mere seconds before they somehow pull into the drive. Closing the door softly behind me, I hurry into the living room as I hear them stumble in.

Looking up at the two people who gave birth to me, I can see just how wasted they both are. Nothing new, though I wish that were otherwise. They don't hesitate when they see me, sending the half empty beer bottle in their hands hurling through the air at me.