Chapter 19

"I need to tell you something..." He trails off as he rubs the back of his neck, something he only does when he's extremely nervous.

"Okay?" I say, though it comes out more as a question. He takes a deep breath before looking back up at me.

"Ara,... I really really like you. You make me extremely happy every time I'm with you and talking with you. Just being with you puts a smile on my face. Beautiful,... will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asks after a few moments of him collecting himself.

My can't help the immediate intake of air that happens when he asks the question. My eyes are slightly wide before I feel my face fall a bit. How am I supposed to be in a relationship with someone when they don't even know about my career? When he has his own career to worry about? I don't want to drag him down...

"Hoseok..." I say, trailing off. I don't know how to find the words... Hell, I don't even know what words I'm trying to find... I want so badly to say yes. I really do like him and I care a lot about him... I just...

"Ara, please, beautiful." He says biting his lip. Watching him, he takes another step closer before taking my hands gently in his. Hanging his head, he takes a deep breath before looking back up at me.

"I promise, I'll make you as happy as I possibly can. I'll be the best boyfriend ever. I'll take care of you, I promise I'll make sure that I'm making time for you. I know we're both extremely busy, but, Ara, I only want you. You have no idea just how happy I am even when I'm simply just walking the halls with you. Even just seeing you.

"Please, beautiful. I'll give you anything and everything you need. I will do anything you need or want me to do, Ara. Anything to make you mine, beautiful. And we can take this as slow as you need. Please, Ara. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He tells me.

I can see the swirling emotions in his eyes, watching mine in attempt to figure out what's going through my head. Subconsciously, my tongue slips out to glide over my lip ring and lip in general. I sigh as I close my eyes, allowing my head to hang for a moment.

This could blow my whole cover of being here at this school...

"Yes." I finally answer, looking up at him as I bite my lip hard. My manager is going to be so pissed when he eventually finds out...

But it's worth it. It's one thousand percent worth it when I see the grin that overtakes his entire face.

"Seriously?" His voice is just hardly a whisper, not seeming to be certain he'd heard me right. A smile pulls at my lips as I nod my head.

Before I can even think, I'm lifted off of the ground as he wraps his arms around me. The look in his eyes is absolutely priceless, ignoring the immense pain that courses through my body at his grip around my waist.

"Yes!" He squeals, spinning me around while he holds me up in the air. I can't help the giggle that just slips out at his pure happiness. Setting me back down, he pulls me into a tight hug before kissing my cheek.

"We can take things as slow as you need, princess. I don't want to do anything that you aren't comfortable with. I'm happy just at the fact that I can finally call you mine." He says, the most content look on his face in the world.

"WHAT?" Both our heads snap down towards the end of the hall at Namjoon's voice. Swallowing hard, my hands subconsciously tighten their grip on Hoseok's shirt sleeve a little tighter.

"Welp, congrats you two! Sorry, Hoseok but I'm afraid I've got to steal your girlfriend before she's late to the doctors!" Felix suddenly pipes up from the other end, causing the both of us to turn back towards him.