Chapter 4

"Alright, class. Everybody listen up. I'm assigning a group project that I want done for class on Monday. You will be working with your table mate on this project and every group will have a different project." Ms. Ming informs the class.

Everyone in the room groans as all of the girls look back at the back row of tables. Ya know, the ones that Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are sat at. In other words, my table. Luckily for Yoongi's table mate and Hoseok's table mate, they're both guys so I'm the one receiving all of the glares.

I don't even try hiding it this time, letting my head fall onto the table that we're sat at - hard. Namjoon merely looks over at me, winking with a smirk.

"Omg, Ara! You're so lucky!" Minjae squeals when I inform her of the hell I've been assigned to at lunch. Thankfully, I managed to become friends with her yesterday near the end of the school day. These days don't end up getting any easier as I've come to realize since today's the third day now of my being here.

"No, Minjae. I'm not though." I groan as I work in my notepad. She looks at me with a weird expression, shaking her head at me in confusion.

"You know, I don't understand you. You get to work with the leader of BTS! Namjoon is such a hottie and you get to work with him. I don't see how you find this to be such a problem." She tells me, though we both know that there's no irritation from her at me with my reaction to this.

"First of all, he's a complete flirt. Secondly, he doesn't leave me alone in class. If you haven't noticed already, the entire female school population glares at me 24/7. Besides, I don't have time for his messing around and trying to get into my pants. I don't have the time to deal with him." I explain, raking a hand through my hair. Honestly, I don't know how anyone hasn't recognized me because of my hair. It's not exactly... in disguise and it stands out fairly well... but I definitely won't argue it.

"Hey, cutie." I hear Namjoon before I feel his hand on my shoulder. I flinch at the action, my eyes momentarily squeezing shut before taking a deep breath and opening them again.

"What do you want?" I question, closing my notepad. I hear him chuckle from behind me before I finally shove his hand off of me.

"Look, I'm sorry but I've got a very busy schedule going on with the band this weekend due to our performance on Sunday night. I talked to our manager and he said that I can have between 11:00am and 2:00pm off tomorrow to work on the project but that's it. I'll need you to meet me at the studio so that we can work on it though." He explains with a sigh. My eyes widen, knowing that we can't finish the project in that kind of time. Especially not with it being him.

"Okay. We'll just have to try and get as much done as we can in that time I guess." I respond, running a hand through my hair. You've got to be kidding me!! He's got a busy schedule this weekend? I'm responsible for three bands and my own performance!

"Here, let me see your phone." He says, putting his hand out. Looking up at him, I can see that he's surprisingly being fairly serious about this. He actually does seem a bit irritated himself that he doesn't have a ton of time to help. Biting my lip, I hand him my phone after unlocking it.

Watching him, I watch as he types stuff into it. After a few more seconds, he hands it back to me for me to find he's put his contact information into it along with Jin's.

"I'll text you the address of the studio later. Text me when you get there tomorrow and I'll lead you in. Then we can let the fun begin." He winks before walking away with the group.

I groan quietly, letting my head fall to the table again. I can hear all seven of them chuckle at my reaction after they've left but I just ignore it.