Chapter 40

Getting tapped on the shoulder, I glare up at the culprit. Finding it to be Felix, I don't say anything as I stand up and toss my notepad in my bag. Hoseok is right by my side tonight as he follows me all around tonight since he doesn't have to worry about performing.

A smirk forms on my face as I race through the halls tonight, trying to get to every place that I need to be at at the right times.

I warm up Stray Kids for their first performance of the night, performing ROCK from their new album that they had released. As I warm them up, Hoseok is off to the side with the rest of his band and mine who've come to enjoy watching me work.

After they're warmed up, we hurry off to our own dressing rooms to watch the performance before I take BlackPink back to warm up. It goes on like this. I warm up BlackPink, then warm up my band. After we've warmed up, we go perform before I'm racing back to the warm up room for my own performance.

As I hop off stage, I know we have to run in order to get to the next location on time. Running off stage, Hoseok is stood there grinning. He has me hop on his back as he races us through the halls to help me meet up with everyone else who's out in the van already.

When we burst through the back door of the building though, we're met with tons of fans and paparazzi flashing cameras. He ends up coming to an immediate halt at the sight with wide eyes. Rolling my eyes, I get off his back and take his hand. He gives me a nervous smile as he looks down at me before I lead us through the crowd.

They're shouting tons of questions at us though we both try to ignore it. Of course, Hoseok can't help but put on a show for them. Just before we reach the van, he stops me and pulls me in for a kiss. I giggle against his lips, knowing exactly what he's doing before he pulls away with a grin on his face.

I can't help but grin back, shaking my head at the crazy boy as I pull him the rest of the way to the van. The kiss causes the entire crowd to erupt into an uproar but neither of us care as we hop into the van and close the door behind us.

"What the hell did you two do?! They went from loud to insane." Yoongi rolls his eyes. I can't help but laugh at the question, looking to the crazy boy that's sat next to me.

"What?! They were clearly looking for something so I gave them something to look at! Besides, it's not my fault I have a beautiful girlfriend that I had to make clear is mine." He says, winking at me. I burst out in laughter at his words, shaking my head with what's probably the biggest grin I've ever had on my face in my entire life.

"Umm?" Jimin asks in confusion and worry. I try to contain the laughter that threatens to continue spilling over but I simply point to the boy next to me who shrugs innocently which causes another fall of laughter to escape.

"What? I kissed her, okay! Call me a criminal!" He yells innocently. Everyone bursts out laughing at his cuteness.

"Ara, I think this might be the happiest we've ever seen you before." Chae says contently with a smile, leaning her head on Jin's shoulder. Looking around, even Felix and the other two are nodding their heads.

"It's probably the happiest I've felt in a long time if ever." I respond, a smile on my face as I too lean my head on Hoseok's shoulder. He simply leans his head over, kissing my head before resting his head atop of mine.

I really do think this might be the happiest I've ever been. I'm actually really happy with Hoseok. Yoongi seems to be very happy with Minjee and I even get to have my brother back. Chae seems happy as can be with Jin too, making matters all the much better to know that my bandmates are all happy. I can tell that Changbin, Hyunjin, and Felix are all very happy as well at the fact that I'm finally happy.

It's finally a really good evening.