Her Parent's Murderer

She received a job from a benefactor, one of the biggest ones she's ever seen. The pay was high and the objective was dangerous but well worth the money. She also had a partner for this mission. Sakura had never heard of his name before and knew nothing of his origins. All she knew that she was supposed to meet him in Kusagakure at the central market place.

   Sakura was standing in the market place just wandering around and waiting for her partner to show up. She was there for about ten minutes until a hand grabbed her upper arm.

   "Sakura Haruno?" a gruff voice questioned. She looked to her right to see a tall man clad in all black., save for his white hood. His hitai-ate was exposed clearly, showing off his status as a missing-nin. Sakura smiled.

   "That would be me. And aren't you a little worried that you'll get caught with your hitai-ate out for everyone to see?"

   The man huffed and let go of her arm.

   "Of course not. Any sane person knows not to pick a fight with me."

   Sakura smirk.

   "And just who are you, exactly?"

   His returned smirk was hidden under his mask.

   "Kakuzu."

~

   Sakura Haruno was... familiar. He, of course, had heard of this dangerously powerful rogue-for-hire. As young as she was, she was supposedly extremely efficient with her jobs. Even with that, he was sure that he heard her name somewhere before.

   That aside, their target was a business man named Fumito in Takigakure. He was selling all sorts of illegal drugs all over the elemental nations. There was also a huge price on his head, and if Kakuzu and Sakura were able to end his life, they would get his bounty money along with the money the mission paid. Fumito's compound had high-ranking shinobi on every square foot in the outside property, and the amount of guards doubled on the inside.

   The two stationed themselves in a tree about half a mile away at about 1 am. Even at the large distance, Fumito's mansion was still clearly visible. Sakura looked over at her partner.

   "Stealth's not an option in this, I'm assuming." she sighed. Kakuzu hopped down from the tree branch, Sakura following suit.

   "We could try, but that would consume too much time." he said. They walked towards the iron gates of the compound where they quickly slit the throats of the four gate keepers. Two pairs of green eyes stared at the massive thirteen foot doors, unimpressed.

   "Then our plan is to walk through the front door and fuck shit up, right?" she grinned. Chakra pulsed into her fist as she took a step forward. Kakuzu cracked his neck.

   "Yes."

   "Great! SHANNARO!!"

   Sakura smashed her fist into the gate, causing it to fall forward, alerting the entire compound of their arrival. The alarms blared and dozens of guards rushed out towards them.

   Headcount: approximately three hundred enemies.

   Chance of beating all of them: 91%

   Kakuzu took of his cloak and unleashed four beasts made of tendrils with masks for faces. He then turned to Sakura who was impressed with the enormous creatures.

   "Go inside and kill him. I'll handle all the guards out here." he said. She complied easily and disappeared into thin air.

   She reappeared inside the mansion. Her hands came together to form the snake seal and her jutsu, Doton: Domu, darkened her skin and gave her near-invincibility. Numerous kunai, shuriken, and senbon were thrown her way, but they bounced off her skin with a small clang. The ones she caught were thrown back at her enemies and were aimed for the jugular.