Thank You, Kisame

I'm going to find the person who killed him, and when I do, I am going to rip him into pieces with my teeth. 

   After giving Juugo a proper burial, Sakura followed the trail towards his killer. Inner Sakura had taken over right after Sakura's tears had dried and she had given Juugo her final goodbyes. It had been two hours since then, and Inner's control was still going strong, and Sakura's rage ensured that Inner wouldn't fade any time soon.

   Juugo's death...

   Juugo's... death...

   'He... He had one more thing on his list... I told him I would help him, yet I don't even know what that last thing was...'

   Her fists clenched and dashed forward. That man was going to die by her hands even if it was the last thing she ever did. As she leapt furiously through the trees, a presence appeared next to her. She didn't stop.

   "Oi, oi, oi, what's the rush?You're chakra's gonna take a toll if you keep up this pace."

   When Sakura didn't answer, Zetsu grew a bit concerned. She was moving at the fastest pace she could without a hint of slowing down.

   "Sakura... What are you doing? What's wrong?"

   She stopped on one of the branches and turned to her old friend. He gasped quietly and took a small step backwards. Her eyes were...

Pitch black.

   Sakura told him about how when her Inner took over, her personality would change and her eyes would turn a darker shade of green. The angrier she was, the darker her eyes. A small smirk crossed her face.

   "Mornin' Zetsu. What brings you to this country at three a.m.?" she questioned smoothly. He had to shudder at the malicious tone.

   "I was just checking up on you. Where's that boy that was with you? Juugo, was it?"

   "Dead."

   "Dead?! H-"

   "Don't worry about it. His killer is a dead man. I'll make it to him in about ten minutes and give him the death he asked for. It's best that you're not here for this- I'm going to spare you the beautiful gore and his wonderfully painful screams."

   Zetsu didn't know what to say. He nodded at her then watched as she bolted away. He released the breath he didn't know he was holding.

   "She's scary. It's a bit worrying."

~

   Juugo's killer was in her sights.

   He wasn't anything special, just a B-rank vagabond who didn't know who the hell he was dealing with. Sakura took out a kunai and threw it at his leg, sending him tumbling to the ground.

   "Guess who came to play, bastard!" she exclaimed, shrieking with laughter.

   That man endured torture beyond his wildest nightmare. By the time the pain became too much and he gave into his death, Sakura's eyes faded back into it's usual green. 

   "Ah..." she muttered, swaying slightly, "I went too far..."

   Sakura collapsed on the ground, her chakra capacity near zero.

   About a day later, the Cypher Division were on their way back from a simple C-rank mission. It was raining on their way back. When they approached the outer walls of Kirigakure, they stumbled upon a mutilated mass of flesh and a petite body sprawled across the ground beside it. Suiren recognized her immediately.