Inner Sakura

"Get a move on it you SLAGS! I'm not getting paid to see you grovel in the dirt!"

   Seven year old Sakura grimaced as she kept pace along with the other fifteen people tied up in a line. A slave line.

   It all started when Ibiki and Anko were assigned a mission to Tori no Kuni to investigate a slave trading system of helpless civilians and stop the trade at all costs. Sakura had joined them, naturally. Her, Anko, and Ibiki had taken separate ways to locate the trade, and the girl had found them almost instantly. She didn't see any other way to infiltrate but to let herself be 'captured'. And here she was, three days later, hands bound with rope.

   The line stopped for the second time that day to allow the captives to rest. Sakura sat next to a sixteen year old captive with her ration of stale bread and water.

   "Akemi-san, how are you holding up?"

   Akemi had been taken from a quiet civilian town in Yugakure a few months back and had been in the slave line ever since. 

   "I'm fine, Sakura-chan. Really." Akemi smiled at Sakura and nibbled on her piece of bread. The line began to move as soon as it has stopped, pulling along the line of girls. One of the slave traders- a ninja- came up beside Akemi with a smirk. He nudged her with his elbow.

   "A pretty little thing, aren't you? A shame that you'll be sold." he said. Akemi kept her mouth shut and focused her eyes on the ground. The trafficker clicked his tongue and forced her chin up with the hilt of his kunai.

   "Aw, you're not going to say anything?" 

   His mocking lasted for half an hour before Akemi couldn't take it anymore and-

   -spit in his face.

   The trafficker grew with rage and backhanded her across the face, forcing her to the floor. Big. Mistake. Sakura's eyes darkened a few shades. The man swiped the saliva off of his face and  yanked the whip from his belt. All the other civilians stopped and cowered as they watched the seen with wide, frightened eyes. He brought up his whip.

   "You insolent wench!"

   CRACK!

   Sakura's forearm received the blow. Akemi stared at the seven-year old, horrified.

   "Sakura-chan! Are you—?!"

   "Akemi-san." Sakura said steadily. The teen shut her mouth, "And all you others. Please, close your eyes and count to fifteen. Do not open them until you do."

   Everyone was wary, taking orders from such a young girl, but what did they have to lose? They did as they were told and drew in a deep breath.

   "One..."

   Sakura slipped off the rope from her thin wrists.

   "Two..."

   She took off her wrist weights.

   "Three..."

   Next came the bicep weights.

   "Four..."

   Then the waist and thigh weights.

   "Five..."

   And lastly, the ankle weights.

   "Six..."

   She looked at the five traffickers with a toothy grin and gleeful malice.

   "Seven..."

   Sakura popped her neck as she rolled her shoulders.

   "Eight..."

   Her legs spread slightly as they took their stance.

   "Nine..."

   She launched-

   "Ten..."

   And showed no mercy.

   "Eleven..."

   A scream.

   "Twelve..."

   Two more....

   "Thirteen..."

   Three thumps echoed.

   "Fourteen..."

   A choked cry and two more thumps sounded before all was silent.

   "Fifteen..."

   When Akemi opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw. Sakura, that sweet little girl that kept her company the past three days, was drenched in blood, five bodies littered around her. The girl's back was facing the group of prisoners. 

   "Sorry..." she mumbled, "That I didn't save you guys sooner."

   Akemi shivered at the cold tone.

   "I needed intel, but they didn't give it. Unfortunately, they had gotten on my last fucking nerve. I couldn't help but give them a little taste of what they deserved. They got off lucky, those bastards."

   Sakura turned around and smiled at them sweetly, unfazed by all the blood.

   Akemi wondered in silent fear. She had never seen an angel turn into demon then back again.

~

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING FANFICTION

   If you have not already heard from me, there is something called SOPA that might be passed in the US. 

What it does:

-Censor Websites

What it affects:

-Wattpad

-Fanfiction.net

-Deviant Art

-Facebook

-Youtube

-Wikipedia

-Gmail

(All of which I do not own)

What it means:

-No more reading or writing fanfiction

-No more drawing and posting fanart

-No more making covers on Youtube (Do not own)

-Me, as well as many others, can get our fanfictions deleted

STOP SOPA NOW AND SIGN THE PETITION HERE:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

Please do so BEFORE March 19, 2014