Studying with BTS

cr. lovely-bts

Jin would be a great study buddy. He'd try to keep you focused, but whenever it get too boring, he'd try to do things to make it more interesting for you two. Since you genuinely hated studying, he'd always come up with little games or so that would involve the study material, but would also make you laugh and enjoy your boyfriend's company.

Suga would distract you way too much for you to ever get anything done. He'd either always be whining about the studying, or he'd continue to kiss you, and turn heavy studying into heavy kissing. You two would never get much work done around each other.

J-Hope would be a good study buddy. He'd help you with the material you didn't know, and vice-versa. The best part about studying with him would be the kisses he'd reward you with after each study session, which always made studying extremely worth it.

RM wouldn't be a very good study buddy. In the middle of your studies, he'd always turn on your t.v. or pull out his phone, distracting you completely. When you'd ask him to turn it off or to put his phone away, he'd groan, making you sigh and put your books down as well. The end result would always be no new information learned.

Jimin would be a good study buddy for the most part. Although he'd have his moments of not paying attention or trying to pull you away from your work, he'd be an overall hard worker, always doing his work diligently.

Taehyung would be an interesting study buddy to say the least. He'd always joke around and do things momentarily to irritate you, just to grab your attention. Sometimes, he'd want to kiss you; sometimes, he'd be bored-and sometimes he'd be so focused on his work that he wouldn't say a peep. He'd be pretty much unpredictable.

Jungkook would be as boring as possible when it'd come to studying. He'd always try to get back on track when you'd lose sight of your work, and he'd sometimes randomly ask you a question just to see if you knew what you were studying. If you didn't, he'd offer to help. His strictness wouldn't bother you, however, because you'd know he was only trying to make sure you'd succeed in school with good grades.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

hey guys! if you have time go check out my new story in my account called "library". the main cast is taehyung and the rest of bts members. it's a fantasy-romance/comedy haha if you like that kind of stuff. it's like somehow inspired by the movie heaven's postman soooo yeah i would very much appreciate if you'll vote and comment!

keep on spreading love and supporting bts with all your heart. they would feel it where ever you are. ;*

lovelots!

- j